Jennifer Hudson airbrush look

(:KrIsTy:)

I love jennifer Hudson's skin in her video clips, im assuming it is airbrushed on but im torn between temptu and kett what do you think provideds the best flawless coverage like jennifer hudson's look

heres a pic from the clip

j_hudson6.jpg

TISH1124

No advice, sorry ...But she looks wonderful and I am sure that has a lot to do with Camera lighting and photo retouching as well.... I love her and her looks!!

Blushbaby

She's been airbrushed so you're never gna get "that look" sadly, whatever you use IMO.

I love Jen, she's a breath of fresh air in comparison to some of the egotistical, overrated slebs that take up precious magazine space!

chocolategoddes

WOW! I'm loving what she has on her lips!!!

But its pretty obvious the blur tool was used on different areas of her face. sorry.

MzzRach

I agree that it is all in the lighting and retouching. She is a beautiful gal, and whoever is doing her makeup is doing her justice. She looks gorgeous.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by :)KrIsTy:)
what product do you think they used?

For what? Foundation? Your guess is as good as mine! It's not a "real" picture so any base recommendations wouldn't be realistic.

Bobbi Brown, MAC, IMAN ...?? Have you tried googling "Jennifer Hudson makeup" or messing around with different phrases to see what Google throws up?

TISH1124

If you want this look get a Air Brush machine.....normal makeup foundation will NEVER give you this look...Try MUFE HD (along with the air brush machine)

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
What do you think it is Erine....SFF is my guess....

most likely.
yes.gif

TISH1124

I figured that...it gives me a smoother finish too....Even though I love Sculpt...SFF is my first love most of the time

Thanks lady!

ladyJ

Sorry I don't have any advice either but she is very beautiful. I agree with the others about the lighting ect.