Job interview tomorrow, finally!

Bianca

Hi everyone,

I finally have another job interview tomorrow! I got rejected several times because I am too insecure from the employers point of view. I was already depressed and it was getting worse so I'm happy that I finally get some good news.

I hope I do well tomorrow, I prepared the interview and picked some nice clothes and heels. The insecurity is really a problem for me, I'm getting help for it now but I'm a little scared for tomorrow. I will let you know how things went.

By the way, my kitty is doing really well! Growing fast and really really sweet. Made pics but can't post them, something wrong with the camera. Thanks for reading! You are all very sweet!

DaizyDeath

just dont worry about it youll do great!

we all have our problems with interviewing one time i had this like 16 year old girl interview me and she was acting like such a bitch and i have gauges in my ears which ive had for 4 years and she was like well you going to have to take it out and i explained to her i couldnt and then she started acting like a bitch

then i stated to her that i already had a job and i could give a rats ass if she hired me hahahaha then i walked out

see thats my problem i get angry and just stop functioning i hate how people at interviews feel their sooo above everybody and that they can critisize you.

another funny story when i was 15 i had to take my drivers test to get my permit and of course i got this giant bitch so wouldnt tell me where to go or what to do so i turned down the wrong street by accident then she got all pissed and so then i knew that i flunked the test. So what did i do? i start sspeeding up to like 70 on the street and driving like a maniac hahahaahahah
i was thinking in my head hey i flunked anyways misewell have some fun she was soo freaked out it was hilarious.

as_cute_as_pie

greengrin.gif
thats great im sure you'll do fantastic
smiles.gif

Raerae

Be confident in your interview. Sit up strait, and look your interviewer in the eye when speaking to them. Also when asked if you can do something, always reply with a response like, "yes," instead of, "I think so." Remember your usually not the only person interviewing for a job, so employers want peole that know they can do it, noe people who think they can do it.

Also when aske about if you can do specific tasks, try to relate it to similar things you have done in the past.

As an example, a employer might ask are you comfortable working with X amount of people. Just saying yes isn't enough. But a response like, "Yes, I do feel I would be confortable working with X amount of people. For example, at ____ job, i consistantly assisted our staff of X people on a daily basis. I know I would be able to properly work with the X members in your office." This way you not only answer the question positively, but you also provide an expierence from a previous job that supports your answer.

Employers hire people they know can do the job, not people they think will work out. Since it costs more money to hire and train someone who wont be able to do the job, than it is to wait a week longer and hire someone that will.

Bianca

I think I did well, haven't heard from them yet. I looked them in the eye during the interview and looked up info on their website so I knew what I was talking about.