Just [[[[[[BORED]]]]]..............

BaDaSs llTiNall

i was sitting around and had nothing to do, so thought id post. :0) I dont like how it came out at all. something about it is not right. *Suggestions please* :0)
DSC00953.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

Dazzlelight
Swimming
Peppier
Satellite Dream
Urban Decay e/s in Peace

Krasevayadancer

Hmmm, lashes could help, I also think that a swipe of mascara and perhaps a thin line of black eyeliner on top might help to even out the brights and define the eyes better. Otherwise, the colors are pretty darn cool
smiles.gif

Luxurious

very pretty. i like it. purple is very nice. i agree with a thin line of black eyeliner on top and maybe natural lashes

ebonyannette

I know what you mean, it doesnt seem like your usual work. Its gorgeous still but something is missing. Im thinking stronger lips might bring it out more? I cant put my finger on it

BaDaSs llTiNall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
I know what you mean, it doesnt seem like your usual work. Its gorgeous still but something is missing. Im thinking stronger lips might bring it out more? I cant put my finger on it

lol exactly!!!

saniyairshad

i think its a very understated yet MY EYES ARE POPPING look!!! I love all ur looks and this one os no exception!!!! ur gorgeous and absolutely adorable
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
love ur MU skills
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

krackatoa

i love the color combo! however, i think a line of eyeliner and maybe some mascara would bake it even better!