Just for fun: Love Letters to makeup (add your own)

LeeleeBell

Dear Revlon Colorstay foundation: I will never stray from you again. You're cheap, easy to find, blend in well, and you're my perfect match.

Dear Illamasqua Welt l/s: You're unique, bright, smooth,lovely, stick around a long time, make my face light up, make me feel feminine, and you don't smell at all!

Dear Perfect Topping msf, you make me look like I am glowing from within, thank you!

Dear MAC MSFN thank you for your velvetty soft n smooth touch on my face, making me feel complete as I leave the house

Ok please add your own and make me feel better about my goofiness
winks.gif
cutey.gif

tepa1974

Dear Revlon Colorstay,
You are my all, my everything and I swear, from this day forward, to never doubt my love for you again.

Dear Revlon CB Peach l/s,
Where have you been all my life?!

dbecker87

Dear Make-up,

Thank you for making me feel beautiful, even on those days when I'm not feeling my best. My true colours can now be seen by anyone.

Yours always,

Me.

LMD84

dear pigments - i will always love you and use you. i love that i can use you anywhere on my face - eyes, lips, cheeks.... you are truely awesome!

thiscarmen

Dear NARS Laguna bronzer: Thank you for making me look more defined and sun-kissed than I actually am.

Dear blush: I enjoy how I look a little more alive when I use you.

xKiKix

Dear Lancome Oscillation + Cils Booster XL
You're always there when I need that extra kick and flare to my eyes any time of the day. I will always remember to stock up more of you.

Dear Temptu,
You've left me speechless when I first tried you at Sephora. You have made applying foundation, blush, highlighter SOOOO much easier and faster in my life. You've made using a good old fashion makeup brush to be such a chore from now on.

To all makeup in general, you have changed my life and it SHOWS lol.