Just got Teddy and So There Jade...

jeanna

Are you wearing Teddy on your lids? If so, that looks really good for just eye kohl. Or is Teddy the top liner? The reason I'm asking is because I really like that shade of brown on your lids. Can you list what you used and where?

lillady161

lovin the liner!~~ very cute
thmbup.gif

beautifulxdisaster

Your skin is like porcelain!!! flawless. I love the eyes, now I neeeed So there jade!! I would've loved to see the whole face though!

exodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
Are you wearing Teddy on your lids? If so, that looks really good for just eye kohl. Or is Teddy the top liner? The reason I'm asking is because I really like that shade of brown on your lids. Can you list what you used and where?

Okay, let's see if I can remember...

Teddy e/k - lids as base
Goldmine e/s - over Teddy
Goldbit e/s - just a little bit over Goldmine for sparkles
Tempting e/s - crease (or could be Woodwinked or even Bronze - I can't remember because they all look really similar to me
oh.gif
ops: - whichever one that's less glittery I suppose)
Teddy e/k again to line over the shadows
Smolder e/k - waterline and outer corner of upper lids
So There Jade e/k - line lower lid
Gilded White e/k - a tiny amount in the inner corner

I hope that helps
smiles.gif
Oh and I took the pics after I got home, so some of the colour intensity has gone, and the camera washes some of it out anyway.

exodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
Your skin is like porcelain!!! flawless. I love the eyes, now I neeeed So there jade!! I would've loved to see the whole face though!

Haha I can assure you that's just the eye area. My chin is having a huge hormonal breakout at the moment, which is why I refuse to commemorate it by taking pics! Will wait until that clears (if it ever does!) before I take pics of my whole face hehe.

And you do need So There Jade!
greengrin.gif
I just love the colour and it gliiiiides on the skin, even on my lower lids, which usually tends to tug. I must get Minted and pair them together. Hmm... ~can't wait~