Just something to think about...

Cruella

I was in line at CVS and the woman in front of me was so freaking scary. She was in her late 50's-early 60's, with mousy gray-brown hair that was black about halfway to the ends. She had several facial piercings, black cat-eye liner, dark lipstick and appeared to not have many teeth.

What looks good when you are younger can look like a walking nightmare when you are older.

moonrevel

Hahaha, that sounds like me in about forty years, only my parents invested a small fortune in my teeth when I was young, so I plan on keeping those.
smiles.gif

joytheobscure

Sounds like someone on meth to me.... of course that can majorly age you..That no teeth thing is a big indicator of meth use...

But.... remind me to tone it down makeup wise in twenty two years when I'm 50 LOL

AlliSwan

lol that's NOTHING....There's this couple I park at the VA all the time, they're both in their late 50s, dress biker-ish but drive a buick, hotbox their car with cigarettes, each have about 9 face piercings and half a dozen earrings (except he has a SLIT in his ear where he STACKS several earrings), and they're always listening to either Green Day, Lil'Kim, or Led Zeppelin. Oh yeah, and he's got a large receding hairline that shows off the massive eagle tattoo on his scalp.