Justin Bieber is now designing polish for Nicole by OPI!!

Makeup Emporium

Seriously?? Now I have seen everything. Justin Bieber is launching a line of 6 colors of nailpolish that come out in December at Walmart and then in February at other retailers.

Won't this kid just disappear already??

Total of 6 colors named after his hits:

• One Less Lonely Glitter (lavender)
  • Prized Possession Purple (grape)
  • Give Me The First Dance (silver)
  • Me + Blue (dark blue)
  • OMB! (bright red)
  • Step 2 the Beat of My Heart (heart-shaped glitter)

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/10/08/justin-bieber-nail-polish-nicole-opi/

justin-bieber-nail-polish-nicole-opi590do100810.jpg

LittleMaryJane

Justin Bieber has got to be part of a conspiracy... It's the only thing that explains how he's everywhere... and popular. WHY is he designing polish? That makes -no- sense to me.

LMD84

seriously? i read about this on scrangie and honestly thought it was a joke! this kid needs to dissapear! he freaks me out! and why nail polish?? apparently he is doing a perfume too
ssad.gif

roLLerGrrL

I read about this the other day & shook my head. I have no idea why this kid is popular. Even when I was "that" age at least I had taste & liked pop stars who were good looking & could sing! (No offence intended to any present JB fans).

One reason why I WON'T buy celebrity themed perfume or cosmetics - they have nothing to do with it & often don't even wear/use it. It's their PR/Sales & Marketing company just cashing in. You can just imagine all the little "Beliebers" rushing out with their pocket money (or begging mum & dad) to buy Justin's nail polish! OMG OMG OMG it's sooooooooo nice!

Do you think he even cares one iota about nail polish?

LittleMaryJane

I'm so sick of celebrity perfumes--EVERYONE has one, what's the deal? Ugh.

It might have been on Scrangie where it was mentioned that it would have made a lot more sense for opi to team up with Adam Lambert... Or you know, just anyone who actually wears nail polish.

roLLerGrrL

You would think so wouldn't you LittleMaryJane, It would definitely be more logical, but I feel that there are many more Justin fans than Adam fans.

LittleMaryJane

I saw something on CNN of all places about this polish. He thinks it's "weird" that he's going to have a line of polishes and he doesn't plan on wearing any of them. Guess he's too manly for that
cutey.gif

nychick1384

I'm so sick of celebrity perfumes--EVERYONE has one, what's the deal? Ugh.

It might have been on Scrangie where it was mentioned that it would have made a lot more sense for opi to team up with Adam Lambert... Or you know, just anyone who actually wears nail polish.
I totally agree!!! I mean hello! Justin Beiber? Come the freak on!!! OPI should know better than this, collaborate with someone who actually uses your product. At this point it really just seems like the collaboration is serving no other purpose than to make some money.

roLLerGrrL

I saw something on CNN of all places about this polish. He thinks it's "weird" that he's going to have a line of polishes and he doesn't plan on wearing any of them. Guess he's too manly for that
cutey.gif

This is exactly why I don't buy celebrity "endorsed" products. ^ This should offend JB fans but they'll still go out and buy it & put it on whilst listening to his poppy music.
greengrin.gif