Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

DILLIGAF

View attachment 56409

{$49} Set includes: •Santa Sangre •Mother •Lovesick •Backstage Bambi •L.U.V. •Echo •Plath {NEW SHADE!} •Roxy {NEW SHADE!} *launching later this month!
This!!! All of this!!! I only own one of the colors in this set. Usually its at least 3 colors already in my collection.

I also saw a 3 skin tone swatch of the matte side of the metal matte palette. I'm so here for the matte side it works for just about everyone. The pigmentation in INSANE!
I need this in my collection!

phoxs4ff482qbwe.jpg
All around this palette is a must have for me!

Shars

This!!! All of this!!! I only own one of the colors in this set. Usually its at least 3 colors already in my collection.

I also saw a 3 skin tone swatch of the matte side of the metal matte palette. I'm so here for the matte side it works for just about everyone. The pigmentation in INSANE!

View attachment 56413

I saw this swatch of the palette too and I'm sold. The fact that the shades look the EXACT same on each skintone tells you how pigmented these shadows are!

fur4elise

View attachment 56413

I saw this swatch of the palette too and I'm sold. The fact that the shades look the EXACT same on each skintone tells you how pigmented these shadows are!

^^^^^Ditto! Ditto! I only have one of the colors in the set and her ELL are my favorite liquid lip formula! The palette has been on my radar since the first sneak peek! Again the matte side would go great with everything else I have...LOL! I keep telling Shelly...no more palettes...but what am I looking at/lusting over!?!

rinacee

I don't have any colors in the ELL set (I only own Ayesha and Susperia) so I am very excited! Roxy and Plath look so gorgeous. I'm totally sold. So impatient for these to release!

Ingenue

I tried the Lock-It foundation + concealer and ya'll....I hate them! Too thick and cakey. My goodness, I guess I'm not a full-coverage foundation type of girl.

I had a similar reaction. I really prefer a natural looking foundation with sheer to medium coverage. #cakeface is not my jam.

DILLIGAF

I think I read on Instagram Sept 27 for the palette? Agh! Hurry up and release, I'm too impatient! Hehe
You aren't the only one! I think if I have to make a choice between this and the ABH palette I'd rather have this one. I may join the Makeup Hunger Games for this one.

thefbomb

I wonder when she's releasing the new LL colours...it also said September I believe..I really want to see the new shades. She's going to be at IMATS Toronto this year and if they have the new shades I want to get my hands on Roxy and probably some others

Chartreuse

I've been stalking them like a crazy person
if I'm lucky the ones I like will be out later
so that I can spend money elsewhere lol
that being said the new LE studded lipstick packaging is to DIE for :shocked:
I only wish at least one non-neutral came in this packaging
like halo, la femme or bauhau5
that would be so dreamy :cloud9:

I still might not resist mother or double dare
just because of the gunmetal perfection :stickpoke:

Latest posts