Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags

Tinkee-Belle

I have a bunch.... I love them! You can sometimes find them really cheap at Ross too... I bought a blue one there for $30! I havent seen the new spring ones yet but I bought 3 from the winter line and they have held up great! Much more durable than Guess which always seen to break on me.

missmacqtr

i have like 6 kathys, great and awsome designs ..i so love that every bag has it's own cute charm keys ..i got them from ebags .

xmrsvindieselx

i loveeeee them! check out marshalls/ tj maxx...you can get them a lot cheaper there
smiles.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

Hmmm...I'm not much into handbags ( I could care lass about Coach or Louis Vuitton), but those look nice. I especially like this one,

H27405.Black.item.jpg

xbrookecorex

OMG yes I recommend!! I loveeee mine, it was $50 at Macy's, marked down from $90. It has great compartments, AMAZING charms, and I treat it like shit and its not showing any wear.
Here it is with the Liz Claiborne wallet I got at the same time:
jayl43.jpg

yur_babeydoll

I love them, but I don't find them very durable. I have one and most of the rhinestones have fallen off and the liner of the pocket and inside completely ripped.

QTAllStarGurl

^^ I think she had bags out b4 house of dereon...but i have a few of her bags and i luv them..mainly b/c not too many ppl carry them...thats why i stopped buying juicy bags like 2yrs ago...but once i start seeing these bags all over the place i will move on to another brand which sucks b/c i like my Kathy bags...they are super durable..b/c i too treat my bags like crap and it still looks new

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I have been buying these handbags (at marshalls ross or tj maxx) for about 4 or 5 years. I Love them , I really like the charms on them .

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
nope.gif
They all look House of Dereon-ish.

They DO! Some are cute though.

weezee

I have a couple of her bags and I like them. I got one of them at Ross Dress For Less really cheap and the other one I got at Macy's on sale.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
nope.gif
They all look House of Dereon-ish.

they do. but KVZ bags came first. so I dunno.

MiCHiE

Nah, I just meant they looked cheap and gaudy, especially for the price. I know my friend used to say how people looked for them all the time when she was working at Dillard's, but the price point was too high and they never moved off the shelf. I guess that's how they always seem to be reduced or at off-priced retailer stores.

Tashona Helena

I love Kathy van Zeeland! Toting one now! I have 5 I think? I used to be a Dooney and Bourke freak but I'm over that now...I enjoy my Kathy's so much more. The only think I don't like is the lining. I always get rips in it some how...I think it's from the embellishments on my Chick by Nicky Hilton wallet...but I love it so much haha. I love that you can find them in Marshalls too.
smiles.gif

Other than that they're awesome. I'm always stuffing it in my locker, throwing it in my car, on the floor, stuffing it with makeup (and it still holds up! my dooney broke from putting so much makeup and stuff in it...but my kathy's are troopers!).

HOTasFCUK

My mom has a bunch of them (not to say its a "mom" kinda my bag, my mom is hot LOL) and she loves them! They retail here for over $100 CND at The Bay and they never go on sale! They have some really nice styles and my mom treats hers like crap and they are pretty durable and good quality! I was thinking of getting her another one for her birthday on Monday but i just got her one for Christmas! Those cute hanging keychain charms are always a nice bonus!!!
smiles.gif

MAC_Diva

Kathy makes the most beautiful bags! i got one as a gift and I fell in love with the charms on them! Everytime I walk in Macy's they have them on display! They are so one of a kind and unique and always on sale!

Honey B. Fly

i love them, i got mine waaay b4 dereon came out too, but they do remind me of that line.

its lasted atleast 4 years and is still perfect looking, not 1 rhinestone is missing too which is really good