Kim Kardashian Inspired FOTD

CellyCell

thank you everyone
greengrin.gif

amyzon

I absolutely LOVE this look! I love Kim Kardashian makeup and you really nailed the look. It seems like it would work on anyone too. In fact I think I'm gonna try it out tomorrow!! I don't have some of the products you used so I'm going to improvise, but if I do the look, I'll post it up! Thanks for the inspiration!

CellyCell

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
I absolutely LOVE this look! I love Kim Kardashian makeup and you really nailed the look. It seems like it would work on anyone too. In fact I think I'm gonna try it out tomorrow!! I don't have some of the products you used so I'm going to improvise, but if I do the look, I'll post it up! Thanks for the inspiration!

Aw thanks, hope you do! It is a fairly simple look and works on anyone, I totally agree.
Will be looking forward to your FOTD.
smiles.gif

tobie_lee

wow! looks like i need to go get those colors now! one of the best kim k looks ive seen done so far! and they are ALL over youtube!

nicoleh619

I too love Kim K but seeing as how you did your own makeup, didn't have a professional photographer or retouch (photoshop) your pics....I'm gonna have to say you I like yours best! You have beautiful skin and I always love your looks :)