Kim & Reggie have split

dopista

On the bright side of this news
graucho.gif
, she will soon be on the prowl.. I predict more mu pictures for the kim thread ..

yahoo.gif

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
But they just went to Africa. I guess Africa done them in.

lol probably .... or reggie grew up and finally got annoyed by a grown ass women talking like a baby is not cute ...

Face2Mac

I do believe Kim has been married before and engaged numerous times. But I love Khloe, and I think she is best out of all of them and I love Kris (just b/c she is fabulous at 54.)

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I do believe Kim has been married before and engaged numerous times. But I love Khloe, and I think she is best out of all of them and I love Kris (just b/c she is fabulous at 54.)

Kim was married before, when she was really young. i also like Khloe the best, than i like Kris, but I kind of feel bad for her because she tries so hard to be young.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
Kim was married before, when she was really young. i also like Khloe the best, than i like Kris, but I kind of feel bad for her because she tries so hard to be young.

If that is trying to be young, I hope I am young just like her in 18 years.

BEA2LS

^^ i do not know, i mean whatever makes her happy but i really do not think she acts her age and i think she tries too hard to live vicariously through her daughters. but of course i do not know them and do not really care what people do, as long as they are happy and not hurting anyone
winks.gif