Kissable Coutoure and Scott Barnes

braidey

Have any of you ladies tried any l/g from these lines? Celebrity makeup artist A.J. Crimson designed Kissable Coutoure.

aziajs

I haven't but I have heard very good things about both. I *think* Lilchocolatema has a YouTube video which features both.

lilchocolatema

Yep, I do! Kissable Couture glosses are VERY, VERY sheer. They are buildable, and they feel like nothing is on. I am a firm believer that they are used on plenty of red carpets and photo shoots because of how sheer yet classic they are.

Scott Barnes is honestly the most amazing, high quality, untouchable makeup that I have ever used. The Flossy Glossy's are "thick" without being sticky and they last for HOOOOOOOURS. The lip slicks are out of this world. The texture is glossy and sheer, and looks impeccable. The MAC girls that I know use it on photo shoots all the time, I turned them on to it!!
graucho.gif
You must check them out!!!

Here's the video...The Lipgloss Guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I haven't but I have heard very good things about both. I *think* Lilchocolatema has a YouTube video which features both.

Toya

I agree on the Scott Barnes Flossy Glossy. I have it in three shades and they are fabulous.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymone25
Personally, I hate Scott Barnes Flossy Glossy. However I do like the loose powder in 24karat

Why do you hate it?

braidey

Today I received in the mail Honest by Kissable Couture, and was somewhat disappointed. The gloss is very sheer and small for $22.00, plus the shipping was a killer $9.00. I think I will try Dylan and Chris then decide whether I will write this line off.

seymone25

Kissable Couture, I really like because u can feel the luxury on your lips and it smells amazing.. Yes it is very sheer but it is great over lipstick..

The Scott Barnes Flossy Glossy is just icky to me that is the best way I can describe it.. Maybe I will try with a lip brush and see how it goes.

Arisone

I received Honesty today. It is sheer but it is buildable. I love the color and it smells divine. However, you don't get much product in the tube (reminiscent of Dazzleglasses) , and the price is too expensive ($22 plus $9.00 for shipping). I was surprised by the size of the tube (its thin and smaller than the dazzleglass tube).

lilchocolatema

Wow, this post was bumped just in time! There's a 45% off discount for the first 50 people at Kissablecouture.com. Just enter promo code "SB". More details can be found here. If you follow that link, you'll find a personal video from AJ Crimson. It was SO good I watched it 4 times already! lol I'm trying to decide what I want to get with the discount, The La Fleur collection looks GORGEOUS!

BTW, Scott Barnes is relaunching his products soon, I believe. He had to shut it down for a minute.

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by braidey
Today I received in the mail Honest by Kissable Couture, and was somewhat disappointed. The gloss is very sheer and small for $22.00, plus the shipping was a killer $9.00. I think I will try Dylan and Chris then decide whether I will write this line off.

I agree I got Chris (which I love) and Fantasies red roses but I can say this is a line I don't have to order again because of costs/shipping..now when I got to NY this summer I will try to buy them while I am there cause they should be available in stores there....

MiCHiE

The shipping is too much. 45% off of the $32 set, plus shipping and tax put it at $27 and some change. Not enough savings for me.

AppleDiva

I like Kissable Couture, especially Peony. Quite pigmented for a lip gloss. Plus it leaves your lips feeling soft and supple.

braidey

Even with 45% off, you are still paying 22.00 for the lipgloss. Their shipping is way to expensive.