Kittery, ME CCO (The Maine Outlet)

Cruella

Lipglasses include: Jewelbright, Tartlette, Fleur de Light, Shock-o-late, Fine China.

Lustreglasses include: Garden, Luminary, Glisterine, & Spring Bean (which pisses me off because I just bought it at the MAC store last week, grrr).

Eyeshadows: Ingenue Blue, Felt Blue, Blu Noir, Rio de Rosa, Wonderfull

Glitterliners: Copperfield & Mercuric

Lipsticks include: Fresco, Giddy, Plink & Lady Danger

Tons of foundations, concealers, powders, CCBs & nailpolish.

I ended up just getting Bare Canvas paint for $10.50 & Select Cover-Up for $9.25! I will go back as soon as I can.

Sanne

wow lucky you!!! I would die if cco's where introduced t the netherlands.
I would die happy haha

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
Reallydumb question: What is a CCO?

Ok, so I found out it's a makeup outlet. Does anyone know of any in Southern CA?

72Cosmo

There's one in Carlsbad, CA that is really close to Legoland. There's also one in Orange Ca but I don't know where it is but would love the address and phone number. Does anyone know it? Outletbound.com has a list of them just type in Estee Lauder, however the last time I checked the one in Orange wasn't on it.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
There's one in Carlsbad, CA that is really close to Legoland. There's also one in Orange Ca but I don't know where it is but would love the address and phone number. Does anyone know it? Outletbound.com has a list of them just type in Estee Lauder, however the last time I checked the one in Orange wasn't on it.

Thankx for the info. Maybe I'll have to suggest a family trip to Legoland w/ a slight detour. Lol!
lol.gif

blueyedlady87

So here are the Estee lauder outlets I found in CA (just in case anybody but me wanted to know):

Desert Hills Premium Outlets~Cabazon, CA
Napa Premium Outlets~Napa, CA
Camarillo Premium Outlets~Camarillo, CA
Vacaville Premium Outlets~Vacaville, CA
Gilroy Premium Outlets~Gilroy, CA
Carlsbad Premium Outlets~Carlsbad, CA

MACgirl

i live in san diego, ca and i go to the cosmetics company store in san ysidro (spelled wrong i think) in the outlets...

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsirenhoney
i hate the carlsbad one, but it's the only one close to me...(like 2 minutes) i guess having one at all is good...

I'm sure it's because it gets shopped at so much due to it's closeness to Legoland. Legoland for the kids, shopping for Mom... LOL I know that's why I've been there. I live in Tucson so whenever we go to San Diego it's a well known fact that Mom will shop for make-up that she doesn't need!! It's the only CCO I've been to. I can imagine the one in Orange isn't very good either because of it being near Disneyland.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsirenhoney
i hate the carlsbad one, but it's the only one close to me...(like 2 minutes) i guess having one at all is good...

Can i ask why you hate it?? I dont want to waste time going if they have a good MAC selection or whatever.

mandirigma

there's one at the block at orange, but it's inside the Off 5th store, right next to Ron Jon. there's never anything there, though =/ does anyone know if there's a CCO at ontario mills?

the best cco i've ever seen (i think it's been mentioned before) was in clinton, CT when i was back home visiting for the holidays. i wonder if they send more MAC stuff in the cco's where there are few MAC counters/stores in the area?

darla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandirigma
does anyone know if there's a CCO at ontario mills?

There is a location inside Saks Off Fifth.

liquidsirenhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
Can i ask why you hate it?? I dont want to waste time going if they have a good MAC selection or whatever.

honestly i think they have a little mac...not much every time i have been they have a good selection of other stuff...but they do get some obscure items that i have wanted there so....i think i just hate it cause i used to work in there (at a couple of the stores...)

Stormy

I am going to Kittery this week, I'm definitely hitting up the CCO there! I'll let you all know my haul!

sn0wbunnie

Not much MAC here, seriously. I only spent about $80, and that included a Clinique gift set for a friend.

lindsey251

anyone been there recently?

i was there like a week ago (for a really short amount of time, 5 minutes) so i dont remember everything

ahoy there l/s
blast o blue l/s
medium dark natural + shimmer msf
dame edna spectacle highlight powder

sorry, thats not much help -_-

shellygrrl

Staff member
Massive :bump: I was there back in August. I didn't make of note of specific products, but I can tell you the most recent collection represented there at the time was A Tartan Tale (I saw the Beauties Play It Cool palette and, I think, one of the pigment boxes.) The earliest one represented was, I believe, Style Warrior. I also saw some stuff from To the Beach. I didn't buy much myself, I admit. I bought Violet Trance e/s (in hindsight, a bit of a mistake) and a DKNY Be Delicious duo of the original fragrance + Fresh Blossom (two 1 oz bottles).