Kitty got into my M.A.C....Bad Kitty! Bad!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Damn, Ivan's crime thread has 3 pages now! He is infamous. He's like Bonnie and Clyde wrapped into a furry, gray jumpsuit. He's gained celebrity status from his crime. This morning I caught my cats surfing Ivan's myspace page.

It's true. I found my girls sending Ivan friend requests on Facebook.

th_LMAO.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach

th_LMAO.gif

At least they will post videos of their doings on youtube, so we always know which kitty to blame
th_dunno.gif
greengrin.gif

kittykit

Sorry about your MAC.

Your kitty is sooooo cute!!!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
He's so curious about what you're doing with your e/s all the time and he wanted to try that out too!

allyson

Oh, that was TOO cute! My cat loves to walk around the counter while I do my make and up throw my eyeshadows off the counter! Either that or she'll sit down in my traincase! Haha, I'm not looking forward to when she's no longer a small kitten.

duckduck

Too cute! I think it must be a gray kitty problem, 'cause mine's trouble too!

IMG_3023.jpg

He likes to steal my lipglasses and bat them around the house till they end up under the refrigerator or couch
tong.gif
. Then he comes over and is all cuddly and sweet and I just can't be mad!

MAC_Whore

It's official: Grays are a special brand of naughty.

One time I dropped an ES and my gray pretended like it was a hockey puck. He knocked it out into the hallway, through the rail and downstairs onto the hardwood before I knew what was happening. RIP: Peridot ES

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach

th_LMAO.gif

Don't let Ivan convince them to send topless webcam pics to him.

aleksis210

lmao^....All of the symptoms are the same...there is def. something up with gray cats...Ivan JUST likes to knock things on the ground...he won't play with it or anything ...as long as it's knocked over he's satisfied..lol Duckduck your kitty is too cute!

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
"Stop taking pictures!" "I want to speak to my lawyer!!"
DSCF4295.jpg

"I'm so sorry...I couldn't help it! Who could resist a little M.A.C.?"
"Forgive me?"
DSCF4296.jpg

smiles.gif

Those pics are too cute..I soo could not stay mad at that face for very long lol
winks.gif

User49

LOL! I'm sorry but this is too funny! What a cute cat! I so want one but our landlady wont let us get one... but i suppose in some respects, not having a pet has some advantages... I'm sorry about all your mac. I would have had the same reaction "gasp of horror". Thanks for sharing this! It's really cute! Not that loosing half your mac e/s is a cute thing!!!
smiles.gif

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
LOL! I'm sorry but this is too funny! What a cute cat! I so want one but our landlady wont let us get one... but i suppose in some respects, not having a pet has some advantages... I'm sorry about all your mac. I would have had the same reaction "gasp of horror". Thanks for sharing this! It's really cute! Not that loosing half your mac e/s is a cute thing!!!
smiles.gif

lol yes, def! I've actually had some really well behaved cats, and some really bad ones...you can never tell how their personality will change once you bring them home with you ...especially if you take home a kitten! :p