Lips: Velvetella
Most Popular
Nice Kitty

ba8a2364.jpg

813670de.jpg

b970e040.jpg

n_c

Love the lips.

cc: may i suggest a highlighter such as ricepaper or even naked lunch for this look. The one you have on looks a bit too white-ish for your skin tone.

makeba

i like this lip combo on you. my only suggestion is maybe using a kabuki brush to blend your foundation into your skin. i use the 190 brush to apply my foundation then use my kabuki 181 to blend the foundation into my skin so that way i dont leave any streaks. i do like the blue liner too, cuz blue is my favorite color!!! stay beautiful

laguayaca

your lips are sooo nice! cant wait for mine to get it though i dont think ill look as good as you also i love the eye colors!

LilSphinx

You are so pretty and cute at the same time!! I love your lips, so pouty, and your cheeks are adorable!
smiles.gif

lolaB

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
i like this lip combo on you. my only suggestion is maybe using a kabuki brush to blend your foundation into your skin. i use the 190 brush to apply my foundation then use my kabuki 181 to blend the foundation into my skin so that way i dont leave any streaks. i do like the blue liner too, cuz blue is my favorite color!!! stay beautiful

Yeah, I wasn't too happy with my foundation application, but I always use a 109 brush and it works great for all my other foundations. I mixed the sculpt with some moisturizer, since it's so heavy, so maybe that had something to with it. I'll keep trying though because I really like it!