• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Knight Divine ll Dramatic Lashes Tutorial

BaDaSs llTiNall

WOW so i finally get the chance to post this tutorial after finishing it 3 days ago...i forgot how much it took to make a tutorial wheeeew but it's worth it! I was on my way to the Street Fair and didn't want the look to be too dramatic so I changed some of the products i used....Anyway i hope you enjoy!!
DSC04361.jpg
FACE
Rimmel London liquid foundation
Clinque powder
MAC porcelain
MAC cheek blush
MAC Prep and Prime skin
EYES
Concealer (no brand)
MAC Vanilla
MAC Knight Divine
MAC Smolder for e/s base
MAC Carbon
MAC Espresso
NYX Milk liner
Ardel false lash in 135
Great Lash Big mascara
LIP #1
a deep brick red l/l
MAC Viva Glam l
LIP #2
NXY Indian Pink l/s
MXY Frosted Beige l/g

*There's a couple different products that I did or didn't use from the original FOTD...
*SORRY its picture heavy...

DSC04311.jpg

With foundation, powder, concealer on. I filled my eyebrows in with Espresso using a flat angled brush. (As you can see, I forgot and kept on with my makeup forgetting to take a picture of the first step..eyeliner. lol)
DSC04313.jpg

1. I used Smolder for my eyeshadow base to intensify Knight Divine. Applying it on the lid, try not to pass your crease line.
DSC04314.jpg

2. Using my fingers I blended out the smolder, keeping it within the bottom lid. You can use a blending brush if your not comfortable using your finger.
DSC04315.jpg

DSC04317.jpg

3. Using MAC 209 (I think, the number is fading away) brush to pat on Knight Divine on top of Smolder.
DSC04319.jpg

like so...
DSC04321.jpg

4. Using MAC 272 blending brush, blend Knight Divine into the crease and a tad bit upward towards the brow bone for a fading effect. I blended by using little circular motions.
DSC04323.jpg

like so....
DSC04325.jpg

5. Using NYX Milk liner I applied a couple strokes below the brow bone as a base for my highlight.
DSC04326.jpg

DSC04327.jpg

6. Using a flat brush, I blended Vanilla over the NYX Milk.
DSC04328.jpg

DSC04329.jpg

7. Using Smolder I lined the top (I winged my liner out a bit), bottom and my waterline with Smolder.
DSC04331.jpg

like so...
DSC04332.jpg

DSC04333.jpg

8. Using a small pointed but dense blending brush, I smudged the Smolder in small circular motions following the liner.
DSC04338.jpg

like so...
DSC04339.jpg

9. Using the same brush with Carbon blend the bottom liner. When blending at the outter V, blend the liner upwards connecting it to the e/s to make that V shape.
DSC04342.jpg

like so..
DSC04343.jpg

10. Curl lashes
DSC04344.jpg

DSC04345.jpg

11. Apply one layer of mascara, I used Great Big Lash ::NewFavoriteMacara::
DSC04346.jpg

DSC04350.jpg

12. Applied Ardel lashes in 135.
DSC04351.jpg

DSC04352.jpg

13. Applied Cheek with an angled blush brush to the apples of my cheeks.
DSC04353.jpg

DSC04354.jpg

14. Using a brick red liner to line my lips, bring the color in a bit. *if you want a rounded top, always start from the corners of your mouth.
DSC04355.jpg

DSC04356.jpg

15. Apply Viva Glam l
DSC04357.jpg

DSC04358.jpg

16. Using Porcelain with the same blush brush I set my foundation, by using the same brush it adds a touch of pink warmth to my face.
Doneeee....lol (excuse the just-got-out-of-the-shower hair)
DSC04365.jpg

DSC04366.jpg

*the original FOTD
DSC04289.jpg

DSC04367.jpg

Decided to change my lip color lol
DSC04368.jpg

NYX Indian Pink
DSC04370.jpg

NYX Frosted Beige
DSC04371.jpg

I applied the Indian Pink l/s first then the l/g
And this is the final look that i went with...and i did my hair lol
DSC04376.jpg

DSC04377.jpg

Thanks for looking!! :0)

LatteQueen

I like the second pic of the much softer lip color..your blending in impeccable..great look..u also have the cutest baby face...Fantastic job..keep up the fantastic work like u always do..

coachkitten

Thank you for taking the time to do this tutorial! You always do such a flawless job with your makeup! Gorgeous!

BaDaSs llTiNall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
Thanks for the awesome tutorial!!!
Can you tell me what angled blush brush you used?

there's no brand on it, i got the brush along with my makeup kit for school..