Korres, Sonia Kashuk, EcoTools!

thekatalyst

So, this is technically only my partial haul for this month. I'm still awaiting a bunch of NYX stuff I picked up from cherryculture.com during their March Madness sale
greengrin.gif
!

Basically, I had a 30% off coupon and free shipping at Korres, and I just REALLY needed some brushes, and also happened to have a target coupon, so here we go!:

4458696215_64d76f8651.jpg

I thought the Korres package looked neat.

4459476868_3980bcd95d.jpg

The total haul shot.

4458696627_c8c28eb2f3.jpg

Just the Korres stuff.

I ended up saving a ton on the Korres stuff, because I only bought the value sets. I only ended up spending about $50 there!!!

Products included:
- Sugar Plum Color Collection [full sizes of: Plum Lip Butter, Plum Cherry Lip Gloss, Sunflower and Evening Primrose Shimmering Eyeshadow in Plum]
- Save Your Lips Lip Butter Value Collection [full sizes of: Guava, Pomegranate, Mango]
- Cherry Oil Lip Gloss Blockbuster Collection [full sizes of: Light Pink, Bronze Gold, Natural Purple, Beige Pink, Red Pink]
- Wild Rose Instant Brightening and Illuminating Vitamin C mask
- Wild Rose 24-hour moisturizing cream sample
- Little Quercetin & Oak Day Cream for Normal-Dry Skin

- Sonia Kashuk Flat Top Blusher Brush
- Sonia Kashuk Large Contoured/Angled Blush Brush
- EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone 5-pc. Brush Set

I'm so excited! So far all I've really gotten to play with are the Korres glosses, but I LOVE THEM! Also, I'm really lovin' the ecotools brushes, they are soooo soft.

I plan on putting up some swatches soon, too, after I get my cherryculture.com haul!

Snarkling

Ohh How do you like the lip butters?

I've been wanting to try them but I find it hard to talk myself into thr price, especially since I already have so many lip balms.

thekatalyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarkling
Ohh How do you like the lip butters?

I've been wanting to try them but I find it hard to talk myself into thr price, especially since I already have so many lip balms.

I'm a huge sucker for stuff that smells/tastes delicious, which I know for some people is sometimes a put-off. I got hooked on the body shop lip butters (my current fave is coconut!), and so of course these caught my eye. I reallllyy like them. They are not as rich as the body shop lip butters, but in a good, wearable way. Right now I've been using the Guava one constantly, it just smells and tastes so wonderful!

Also, there are ALWAYS coupons online! The one I used (30% off $25 or more) was "KATIE", but there is also another one that I think is 25% off any amount?, and that one is "NATTY"... also, get the lip roll! I think it's $19.50 so with 30% off it's $13.65 which equals out to a little over $4.50 per lip butter, and IMO the three colors/flavors they give you are among the best!

Snarkling

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekatalyst
I'm a huge sucker for stuff that smells/tastes delicious, which I know for some people is sometimes a put-off. I got hooked on the body shop lip butters (my current fave is coconut!), and so of course these caught my eye. I reallllyy like them. They are not as rich as the body shop lip butters, but in a good, wearable way. Right now I've been using the Guava one constantly, it just smells and tastes so wonderful!

Also, there are ALWAYS coupons online! The one I used (30% off $25 or more) was "KATIE", but there is also another one that I think is 25% off any amount?, and that one is "NATTY"... also, get the lip roll! I think it's $19.50 so with 30% off it's $13.65 which equals out to a little over $4.50 per lip butter, and IMO the three colors/flavors they give you are among the best!

OMG Thank you so much, I'm off to spend money right now! I've been wanting to try so many things from them. Plus I just got paid!
th_DANCE.gif