Koyudo brushes

karlaedith

My brushes came this week but I haven't really had time to put them to use. For now, here are pics of the H007 mushroom brush made of gray squirrel and baby goat hair. It is so soft and a huge improvement over the last kabuki I had. I am pretty pumped to put this into action.     
Its so cute

karlaedith

quote name="Odelia" url="/t/183879/koyudo-brushes/30#post_2948794"]20% sale is on for select brushes (quite a few good ones!). I couldn't resist. I grabbed a big BP006 :eyelove: I am on the hunt for a good powder/setting brush.[/quote]Yes, the offer applies on really good ones like the fupa14 black, btw did anyone noticed the prices of the chikuhodo brushes? They are now on cdjapan and the prices are much better than beautylish or Visageusa

Odelia

My brushes came this week but I haven't really had time to put them to use. For now, here are pics of the H007 mushroom brush made of gray squirrel and baby goat hair. It is so soft and a huge improvement over the last kabuki I had. I am pretty pumped to put this into action.     
The wood grain is so pretty! I have the H005 which is the pink version (I think it's only different by colour) and I love it so much.

Chuchie

Yes, the offer applies on really good ones like the fupa14 black, btw did anyone noticed the prices of the chikuhodo brushes? They are now on cdjapan and the prices are much better than beautylish or Visageusa
The Chikuhodo brushes there are soooo much better priced. Looking forward to the T-1 now.

Odelia

20% sale is on for select brushes (quite a few good ones!). I couldn't resist. I grabbed a big BP006 :eyelove: I am on the hunt for a good powder/setting brush.
You're going to LOVE the bp006! I'm almost thinking about buying a bu of it. That and the fu-pa13p. Decisions decisions! I kinda wanna try that multi wood grained saikoho brush that just released too.. Even though it's not on sale aha.
Yay! I am really excited about getting the BP006! I am prepared for a big mama brush :haha: I have the fupa13p and I read the comments about it being on the smaller side but I was still a little taken back when I received it! I struggled a bit at the beginning with what to use it for. As for that new brush...I want it so bad!!! It looks so nice. I remember when they showed it in a random pic with other brushes on cdjapan's instagram. I was drooling ever since. :eyelove:

Odelia

Yes, the offer applies on really good ones like the fupa14 black, btw did anyone noticed the prices of the chikuhodo brushes? They are now on cdjapan and the prices are much better than beautylish or Visageusa
Yes the prices are really good and they are making me want to rush and buy either a T1, Z1 or maybe a Z9 or a Makie before anything changes! Just in case! :haha: It's so tough to decide :'( I didn't expect a Koyudo sale! I'll definitely be getting a Chikuhodo next though.

Chuchie

[@]DMcG9[/@] that brush is gorgeous! I reaaalllyyy want it now! My koyudo brush lemmings are increasing!

Chuchie

Hey ladies!

It's been awhile since I've posted but I want to reach out and see if anyone here is interested!

So in June Koyudo released in a rare set of brushes made up of interesting natural hairs.
Because the hairs are rare, the price is of course a bit high (133,000 yen or roughly $1000 USD) Yikes, I know.
But because of the amazing reviews on IG, I'm really considering adding (more of) them to my collection.
(I must admit, I have found a way to purchase an individual brush (the large powder) and I LOVE it.) Because it's getting harder and harder to find people to split this set with, I wanted to open it up to the community here.

Is anyone willing to split this set with me?
I don't want to bog the thread with the details, but please PM me, and I could let you know how this works.
(Personally, I'm interested in the M face powder or the S face cheek brushes)

(L face powder, M face powder, S face cheek, L eyeshadow, M eyeshadow, S eyeshadow)