"Kramer" has lost his mind

little teaser

i agree that he totally was wrong and he is gonna pay for his actions and no one should have to put up with that meantality but when does it all end two wrong dont make a right im not here to argue or insult people i realize this is a very sensitive subject i was just voiceing my opinion im not trying to take this personel and hope that you dont either..peace

Indigowaters

No. I'm not making it personal. I'm just talking about him. It's nothing against you.
greengrin.gif

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
I'm so disappointed by his actions that night. I loved him on Seinfeld, now it's just ugh..what the heck man?! I don't think I'll ever watch reruns of Seinfeld the same way I used to.

i just saw on the internet today that since that happend sales of seinfeld dvd went up 75 percent for season 5 and 90 percent for season 6 and they were talking how theres no such thing as bad publicity

MiCHiE

People may be buying to make a point, but they may also be buying because seasons 5 & 6 were on sale for $19.99 at Best Buy.

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
People may be buying to make a point, but they may also be buying because seasons 5 & 6 were on sale for $19.99 at Best Buy.

What kind of point could they be making? If they like the dvd, then they like it.
hmm.gif

MiCHiE

You know, like the Simon Cowell AI effect....Like Beyoncé fans buying that suck-ass "B'Day"....It's actually quite the norm. Somebody says something sucks, isn't worth the money or shouldn't be bought and the masses go out and buy it. I do believe people bought the discs because they were on sale, though--and it was Black Friday.