L de Lolita Lempicka...

liv

Has anyone else tried this perfume yet? I spritzed some on in Von Maur's and it is DELICIOUS. I think I like it better than Lolita Lempicka, and I really like the bottle (I was expecting a more oceanic smell because of the bottle, but I was pleasantly surprised). They didn't have any samplers, so I didn't buy because I know scents can change a lot with your body chemisty. But I loved the initial spritz and it stilled smelled good after the drydown. Tt's a very warm vanilla gourmand, but it isn't too 'foody' to my nose!

Any opinions?

Here's what it looks like

Indigowaters

I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I'll like it because Lolita Lempicka is my fave.
heart.gif

liv

Just had another whiff and spray at Von Maur...and I'm still in love! I wish LL would make sample vials of this so I could have more of a go with trying it out. It's one of those where it's smelled a teensy different each time I put it on, but it's still wonderful. I picked up a sort of 'salty' note today, not bad or harsh or BO-smelling salt, just something to cut some of the vanilla/snickerdoodle smell.

It's on my birthday list!

41hill

I have had it for about a year and I love it. I have a lot of different fragrances and I will kind of get stuck on one for a while. Glad you mentioned it, I will have to wear it tomorrow. I get lots of compliments! You can't go wrong. I bought mine from scentiments.com.

41hill

P.S. I got a sample from ebay before I bought it. I have since lost $200 on ebay so I don't buy anymore. I think it was only a few dollars for a sample so you might try it.

sallytheragdol

L is very very different from the original Lolita Lempicka....but both are gorgeous fragrances. I will agree that L smells different each time you wear it, personal chemistry really effects this one, causing it to smell very different from day to day, but I've been wearing it for months now and have found that I love each incarnation of it on my skin.

dollparts

L is amazing... I didn't like the first one (not a licorice fan) but this one I sum up in two words: orange creamsicle.
YUMMMMMMMMM.
I also do know amazon has sample vials for sale... god I love this scent!!!

KikiB

It is absolutely amazing, I got a ton of sample vials of various scents at a Nordie's fragrance event (Missoni, Gucci EDP 2, Stella Rose Absolute, a couple Hanae Mori ones, etc) and this was the one that I liked the best. The bottle is absolutely TDF! I find that this one is very similar to Hypnose in a weird way.

northerngirl

I asked my grandma for it for Christmas and I LOVE it! So... yummy! It's kind of a heavy scent for me because i normally wear lighter scents... more fruity stuff. But this one is just right. My boyfriend loves it when I wear it and my grandma liked it so much she bought a bottle for herself too... hmm... go figure. My grandma is hip and cool by the way. Not very grandma' ish so no worries it's not a grandma perfume. Haha.