L@@K at my 2 FOTD'S

kimmy

i love the second one.
smiles.gif

glamourgirl216

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchristi
i see u all the time when u are at work. everyone her makeup always looks this great. i have spoken to u before, i will say hi next time i see u.

LOL! Thanks! Yeah next time stop by & say hi.
winkiss.gif

glamourgirl216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe
I love both of them and your pink brows are awesome!
greengrin.gif

What do you use on them?
smiles.gif

Thanks! I use post haste eyeshadow and she-laq to set it.

Kim.

You're so talented! I wouldn't mind if you posted every single day and posted a few tuts when you had time *hint hint* haha. You're gorgeous and thanks for posting!

glamourgirl216

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartichoke
oh goodness, i am crazy for your hair.

Thanks! Pink is my fave color!
yahoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara
your make up is Gorgeous!!!!

Thank u so much! I'm addicted to specktra, and love looking at everyones FOTD's. It keeps me inspired!
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim.
You're so talented! I wouldn't mind if you posted every single day and posted a few tuts when you had time *hint hint* haha. You're gorgeous and thanks for posting!

Aww thanks! I do want to post a tut soon, but I'm always running late everywhere... I think my watch is on MAC time, all the time! But hopefully soon, I will post my first one! In the mean time I'll just keep posting pics of my many different makeup looks, hope y'all don't get tired of seeing my face?
th_dunno.gif
winks.gif

User67

I love both looks! I'm also an NC42 & now I am going to have to run out & buy Malt! It looks boring in the pan, but amazing on!

User67

I tried sending you a friend request on myspace, but I don't know your last name or e-mail. Then I tried sending you a message, but it said I can't because I am not on your friends list. Your page is SUPER private LOL! Would you mind sending me a friend request at MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/48490946 I am also a MAC artist & I love to add all my co-workers!

User49

Love your hair colour! My favorite is the first pic! The eyebrows look awesome too! Love the colour expression in all of your fotds! :0) xx