La Femme Blushes - WOC friendly!!

DILLIGAF

GossMakeupArtist just did another video naming La Femme blushes his product of the month. He loves these blushes so much he said that he's sold off most of his other ones, MAC, NARS etc. He also listed his faves for all skintones. I jumped on the bandwagon after reading this tread. My makeup loving sister is getting an early Christmas gift as a result! I heart Specktra!!!!

wquty77

Yeah, Wayne absolutely loves these blushes! And also, it totally believe that he would replace all of his blushes with La Femme ones. These blushes are insanely priced... it's a little silly how cheap they are for the quality product you get...

vintageroses

Urgh! Hearing all this makes me wanna get mine quick! Can't wait for it to come!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

avrilALISA

I can't wait either for them to come, a nice present for myself before I go on vacay. My duo fibre brush is ready and waiting!!!!
smiles.gif

avrilALISA

thanks, I feel good about my choices, its so hard well I use to think it was hard to find makeup for my skin tone that would compliment me. I'm 28 years old and I was known in the family as "Plain Jane", today my mother told me, I never thought I would see you in makeup!!!

reesesilverstar

With regard to brushes, I like (believe it or not) the Elf blush brush from the studio line. Just tap the brush onto the blush and apply. It doesn't pick up alot of the powder at all.

Adnegveill35

I just ordered 10 blushes thanks to this post, and Im SO excited! I'm a blush newbie and have always wanted more but can't afford the $20 a pop for NARS, MAC etc so this was perfect for me. T4P everyone the swatches were super helpful
smiles.gif

wquty77

yay! I hope that you really love these blushes as much as i do... or maybe not, because i'm pretty obsessed! haha

kimmietrinh

What??!!! I just bought 6 Rock and Republic blushes. Are these the same pigmentation or around there? I might just sell off to try these!

wquty77

What??!!! I just bought 6 Rock and Republic blushes. Are these the same pigmentation or around there? I might just sell off to try these!
I haven't tried any of the Rock and Republic(VERY TEMPTED THOUGH). However, i can say that the pigmentation of these and blendability of the La Femme blushes is exemplary!! I just couldn't justify paying so much for those Rock and Republic blushes once i got these.

Nicala

You guys are tempting me to go pick up some blushes.. I don't get paid till Wednesday though.. BUT, each one is 3.50+tax a pop... AHHHHH

Face2Mac

I have one Rock and Republic blush in Lust and I don't like the shimmer. Hated it, in fact, it didn't impart a glow as they say, just made a cheeks a glittery mess but I don't have a matte one, but I would assume that those are better than the shimmer ones.

reesesilverstar

I got an R&R blush as a gift. Their blushes are really nice, I won't lie. But I feel like the appeal is in the "Luxe" label and packaging. On my face tho, La Femme STILL outpaces it. But that's just my opinion. I look at performance rather than feeling expensive, which is what most other blushes that deliver are to me. Just expensive...

wquty77

I also base my opinion of products on how they perform and these just do the job!!

By the way i can't wait to see how you all feel about the blushes you recently ordered!!

honybr

So I thought I would try these after all the high opinions here. I ordered Russett and Purple Passion. Well, you all were right! These are fabulous. I'm wearing Russett today and I feel grown and sexy. It's quite pretty. You can't beat that price either! I'm just barely getting interested in blush and these are a great way to experiment. Thanks for letting a newbie like me know about this great find!

vintageroses

Just got my order!
smiles.gif
the blushes are really pigmented!
greengrin.gif
Can't really say more at the moment since i've only use it once! but loving it so far!
smiles.gif
It's abit powder though. hmmm that was only for dusty rose.

Latest posts