La Femme Pretty in Pink

nanefy

Hey Guys,

Im afraid that once again, I've done a look using pinks and purples (I cant help it, I love those colours!!!!).

Anyway, before I post the pictures I want to tell you about the eyeshadows I used in this look. They are from La Femme and I bought them after a recommendation from Mischeivous. To start with I bought 5 of them and the palette just to see what they were like and I was very impressed. I therefore decided to fill the rest of the palette, plus I bought another 2 palettes (24 eyeshadows and blushes). I seem to have ordered an extra 2 by mistake (not that thats a bad thing lol) and I am also getting another three sent to me because the colours I wanted were not available, so all in all I have 38 eyeshadows/blushes and let me tell you................THEY ARE FRICKING AMAZING!!!!!

I would say they were definitely comparable to MAC for quality plus you have the added bonus that they are almost 3 or 4 times bigger pans AND they are only $3 per pan!!! thats amazing!!!! I think all in for the shadows/blushes I got, plus the palettes it came to about $150!!! you cant grumble at that. They last just as long as the MAC shadows and they are great for those who maybe can't afford to buy all MAC products.

Don't get me wrong, I still am madly in love with MAC, but its good to find something thats comparable but cheaper!! - i.e. more makeup for me!

Also, can I just add that these La Femme eyeshadow/blushes are actually the exact same products that Napoleon Perdis (I think thats how you spell it) re-packages and sells for about $25 per pan!!! that is disgusting!!

Anyway, here is the look:

8825854a9832042550l.jpg

8825854a9832042622l.jpg

8825854a9832042710l.jpg

8825854a9832042873l.jpg

8825854a9832042961l.jpg

Products used (all La Femme unless stated):
EYES:
Framboise e/s
Coral e/s
Iridescent White e/s
Fuchsia e/s
Purple Passion e/s (amazing!!!)
Grape e/s
Peach Sparkle e/s
Burgundy e/s
Pink Opal Pigment (MAC)
Opalescent Blue e/s
Navy Blue e/s
Turquoise e/s
Eyebrows in Stud MAC
Laura Gellar Taupe Eyebrow Pen

FACE:
MAC SPF Foundation NC20
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Framboise Blush La Femme

LIPS:
To Swoon For MAC Red she said collection

Anyway, hope you enjoy!!

Ciao xx

almmaaa

I loove this look!!! I have a bunch of lafemme shadows and I love them!!!! Did u get them from camera ready cosmetics?
Alma

nanefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
I loove this look!!! I have a bunch of lafemme shadows and I love them!!!! Did u get them from camera ready cosmetics?
Alma

Hey, thanks for your lovely comment. I got these eyeshadows from Makeup Mania. What I forgot to say was how MEGA pigmented these eyshadows are and a little really goes a long way! I am in love with them. I was quite sceptical about them when I first got them, because they were really cheap, but thought hey, if they are rubbish then at least they only cost me $3, but I am seriously over the moon with them and I cant stop opening them up and looking at all the lovely colours! (what a moron eh?? lol).

aziza

The blending makes my mouth water! Beautiful
smiles.gif
I have a palette of La Femme blushes that I lurve too!

meaghan<3

I just want to say first -- that you did a FANTASTIC job! The look is stunning! Also -- I got hooked on La Femme as well. I bought every eye shadow and blush and I have about 10 palettes ( I think -- without looking through my vanity) and I also bought them from Makeup Mania, when they had the 15% off your order a long time ago!