Lacquers being d/c?!?!

stellarx1587

I saw the triangle next to the lacquers on the website. Is that a glitch or is the whole line really being d/c?

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarx1587
I saw the triangle next to the lacquers on the website. Is that a glitch or is the whole line really being d/c?

Hmm... You see the triangle on ALL of them??? I only see it on 3... ?

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
Hmm... You see the triangle on ALL of them??? I only see it on 3... ?

The triangle is next to lacquer title.

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
yes, my MA told me that they were being d/c =(

BOOOO!!! Why??? I like the lacquers!! =(

What about the lipglass? There's a freakin' triangle next to the lipglass title... now that HAS TO BE A GLITCH right?!

JediFarfy

I heard, too, that the lacquers were being d/c soon, but no specific time. I JUST discovered them too! Arg! Fanplastico is the best red EVER!!
ssad.gif

GalleyGirl

Nooooo, that's utterly evil! I love the laquers, the little brush applicator rocks compared to the lipglass spongy applicator. Grr, now I will have to buy them all and hoard.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
They are being replaced with the lip varnishes.

Hmm, I heard the varnishes are LE.
hmm.gif

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
My MA told me that Lip Varnish is going to replace Lip Lacquer, so yes they are being discontinued.

This is what i was told at first in the very begining, but in our update book they are limited, my guess is that they are LE but ill get back to you on that by tomorrow.

AudreyNicole

I just did a live chat about these...
audrey: Hi Vanessa! I just had a question about the lip lacquers
Vanessa: sure....
audrey: On the website there are triangles next to certain shades and then again at the top of the page
audrey: so are they all being discontinued or just a few sahdes?
Vanessa: They are being phased out so they are only available for a limited time.
audrey: and are the lip varnishes that are coming out permanent or limited edition
Vanessa: Items marked with a triangle are available for a limited time only.
audrey: ok
Vanessa: One moment, please, while I double check that for you.
audrey: thank you
Vanessa: They are available for a limited time only.
audrey: ok thank you. Do you know what the difference is between the lacquers and varnishes? From the description, they sound very similar...
Vanessa: MAC Lacquer is long-wearing liquid lip colour that delivers exceptional shine and opaque coverage. Brush it on your lips for full coverage with a luscious, silky-smooth finish.
Vanessa: Lip Varnish are not as thick and go on more smoothly.
audrey: and they are being launched on Thurday correct?
audrey: Do you know how much they will be?
Vanessa: Yes, that is correct.
Vanessa: $14.00
audrey: Perfect, thank you so much for your help!

sexypuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
I will kill if they dont leave Fanplastico ALONE!!!

Fanplastico is definitely going. a MA told me that last month when i was looking for a red.

JediFarfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexypuma
Fanplastico is definitely going. a MA told me that last month when i was looking for a red.

weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

I just discovered this last Thursday on my birthday. I never thought I could pull off a red, and this was amazing! Everyone loved it, and my mom got me one (luv my mom!!). I'm off to stock up now.
weeping.gif

antirazor

:O

I've never even tried lip laquer!! I must... I must go discover this before it's gone.

and maybe do some strategic buying for swapping down the line....

>:]