Lacquers being d/c?!?!

antirazor

I was thinking about this and maybe with the LE lip varnish they're testing the waters. and if people like them, then they'll bring them back permanent to replace laquer.

One MA told me they're being phased out possibly forever. Another told me that it has been kind of hinted at and a lot of them expect it, but it hasn't been outright stated yet.

Laura: Hi! I had a question about the lip laquers. I keep hearing this rumor that they're being d/c. is that true?
Dianna: Hi Laura! I believe they are, yes. The new Lip Varnish is very similar.
Dianna: Click here for the MAC Collections page.
Laura: great, thank you!
Dianna: You're welcome!
Laura: so does that mean that lip varnish may become permanent in the future?
Dianna: It is possible, yes. For more information please contact Customer Service at 1-800-387-6707.
Laura: alright. thank you very much for your help.
smiles.gif

I'll give them a call when I get home today and let you guys know what they said.

user79

Oh SHIIIIEEEETTTT!!!

Noooo!!

Babied Liplacquer is my HG nude lip look. This is terrible news. I will stock up. Grrr...

joseybird

The formula is too thick for me, but I think Poco Pink is beautiful =/ I'd love for them to bring back this color as a lipglass or lip varnish!

antirazor

so I called customer service to ask about varnish being permanent, since laquers are being discontinued. and the girl freaked out when I mentioned laquers being discontinued... I asked and she acted like she didn't hear me and asked what shade I was inquiring about. and I said that I had heard all laquers were being discontinued and I was wondering if that meant lip varnish.... and she cut me off! and said, "well. that is not true." and then she hung up on me! I thought maybe I just lost reception with my cell, but I had 3 bars.

>:|

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
So what is it now? Are they being d/c or not??

I guess not, since none of the Lacquers on MAC's website have a triangle next to it. I really thought they were, especially since the Lip Varnish have more colours than the Lacquers, yet those are just LE.

jenii

I hope to god they're not being d/c'ed, since I want to get Fanplastico, and if I end up loving it, I'll be really sad that it's gone. Looks like those varnishes are the ones going away. They didn't look interesting anyway, so meh.

Sparklevixen81

Hey guys... I had a live chat today about lacquers so I wanted to let you all know what was said. The MA I talked to said that certain colors of lacquers were phased out, but when I asked about varneesh(which i own and adore) she said it is the most popular color and will not be phased out anytime soon. I asked if there would be any lacquers in the future to replaced the phased out ones and she said she did not know and didn't see anything for them in spring. Then she tried to push the varnishes on me. I am sorry I do not have the text, I forgot to request it! so there is the latest!