Lancome Hypnose

domifc

just wondering if someone can tell me if this lives up the hype. i've seen the media and print ads and am dying to try it out since i'm a mascara junkie.

x20Deepx

I love the way it looks on me. It's very voluminizing. I wouldn't buy it though - it costs way too much for something that will dry up in a few months. I stick with the drugstore for mascara.

Pale Moon

Hmm.. I think I'm the minority. It doesn't work for me.. smudges pretty badly. It lengthens my lashes, but not volumizes. I say, add a few more bucks and buy Shu Uemura. It's the best!!

veilchen

I like it, but I'm not overwhelmed. For me, it does a nice job adding volume and some length, but it doesn't live up to the ad which caused me to buy it. It said there that one single applcation gives you 6 times more volume - unfortunately it doesn't perform this wonder. And if I apply several coats, I get horribly spidery lashes. There are cheaper mascaras out there which work just as good!

prsfynestmami

I use it... and I like it a lot. But for 20 bucks though... I think Estee Lauder Magnascopic is better. I think it lasts longer too. Lancome has some great eyeliners though, especially LeStylo Waterproof... now THAT is definetly worth 20 bucks! oOo and try and see if any of your local counters have free gifts if u decide to buy it.

domifc

i've tried shu's fiber extension mascara...i like the length it gives but with fine asian lashes, i find that's pretty much all i get. can anyone suggest something with length, volume and curl? i'm currently using various maybelline mascaras depending on the look i want. sky high curves seems to work the best for me.