Lancome Love

Fiberluver

Ahh, I've been dying to try this foundation! My skin is always so crazy in the summer (boo combo/oily skin!) and I'd in desperate need of a long wearing foundation that has a decent shade range and can help keep my oiliness at bay.

It sounds like I should be checking out Teint Idole Ultra instead of Teint Miracle, right? Thanks!
Yes,

Try the Idole Ultra.

I have combination skin and I swear - my skin has been transformed!

Get a sample - check it out and be amazed!

anne082

I love Lancome products especially the Visionnaire and the Génifique
and Bi-Facil is one of my all-time favorite makeup removers along with
Clinique take the day off and Chanel gentle biphase :)
also, their crème radiance clarifying cleanser has been a favorite of mine for years

hi
just wondering if anyone has tried visionaire by lancome?
Visionnaire works for me, it spreads easily, and absorbs quickly. I noticed an improvement of my skin's texture ,
it definitely felt smoother and it seemed brighter ?? ;) it can also wear it around the eye area ,
the downside of this baby is does contain alcohol, fragrance and the PRICE.

Monsy

new from lancome
http://www.lancome-usa.com/genifique-eye-light-pearl/genifique-eye-light-pearl,default,pg.html

MarieMary

I have very few Lancome make-up products (but I do have several perfumes).

I know many of my friends rave about their foundations, lipsticks and mascaras. But I personnally am impressed by their Laque Fever Glosses. It's pigmented, has a glossy finish, smells nice, and it stays on for a while! The only time I reapply is after a meal, just to add some shine because the color would still be there (even though it would have faded a little). It's an underrated product in my opinion. Unfortunately the color range is limited, and some great colors have been discontinued (or were limited edition).

Edit: Wow, I just noticed that both the packaging and color range in the US is different from those in Europe. So maybe formulation is different too. My impressions were relevant to the European version of the product. :)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Fall collection entitled Midnight Roses is all about berry / plum colors, and dark lips. :) Unfortunately it's all limited edition. :(
And they'll release a matte lip cream (only in 3 colors, boooo)! I can't wait to check it out. It seems matte liquid lipsticks / creams are a strong trend for fall / winter this year.

Source: http://www.chicprofile.com/2012/07/...-fall-2012-collection-info-photos-prices.html
No surprise that I love their colour scheme for this collection.

Has anyone seen the products in person? Any thoughts?

MACina

martiangurll

I would love to try these!!!
Liner Design Gel Liner – Limited Edition – $24.50

• #302 Intense Violet – bright purple

Looks pretty. I have been wanting to get the new 24 hr fndn from Lancome for a while. I bought a mascara from them though and it arrived bone dry, so I have not ordered from them since. I guess I should just get over it?

Camel

I love the Teinte Ultra 24 hour founadtion- it's one of my top 5's for sure. I really really want to try any of their mascara because I'm heard such amazing things, there's a gwp starting here at the end of the month and I'm hoping the mascara will be part of it.

martiangurll

I love the Teinte Ultra 24 hour founadtion- it's one of my top 5's for sure. I really really want to try any of their mascara because I'm heard such amazing things, there's a gwp starting here at the end of the month and I'm hoping the mascara will be part of it.
I love the Hypnose formula.

Monsy

who did you order mascara from? my absolute must have from them is cils booster. does magic!

Shypo

Hmmm...collection looks somewhat interesting. The blush looks a little light - maybe because of the strong lips? Not sure it would show up on anyone beyond pale..........the lips are really pretty.

The gel liner is intriguing too....

I may have to see if Nordies has it out yet -

I'm also a Rouge in Love and Lacque Fever gloss fan.......

Fiberluver

Fall collection entitled Midnight Roses is all about berry / plum colors, and dark lips. :) Unfortunately it's all limited edition. :(
And they'll release a matte lip cream (only in 3 colors, boooo)! I can't wait to check it out. It seems matte liquid lipsticks / creams are a strong trend for fall / winter this year.

Source: http://www.chicprofile.com/2012/07/...-fall-2012-collection-info-photos-prices.html
Those matte creams are DA BOMB!

My sister & I have been on a m/up crawl here of late and we both picked up the #100 Potion D'Amour matte cream.

The pink and purple one were sold out @ our local Macy's.

The formula is awesome - smooth and creamy, not drying at all.

Plus they leave a slight stain on the lips after you remove them - I love the stain.

I know this along with my new EL Violet Crush l/s are going to be my HG lips products this fall. CYY move ovah!

Shypo

Wow, $29.50 for a Lancome lip product.....eek. But I did order the Creme de Mat in Magie Pourpre.....can't wait to try it!!

Prettypackages

I saw these and can't wait to check them out. the colors were pretty.

Fiberluver

Lancome has always been expensive. I've been using that line since the 1980's.

It used to be my HG line until I discovered MAC.

martiangurll

my absolute must have from them is cils booster. does magic!
The dry one was shipped right from the warehouse when I ordered directly from Lancome USA. I was inbetween moves right after I got it so I never got around to returning it, but I have never otherwise had a problem. At that time, I was getting into MAC more and so just stopped ordering from Lancome or get the stuff from Sephora. I usually wait for the GWP and get stuff from the department stores.

How are the cream e/s? They are a little more expensive than PP but way more color selections so maybe worth it. I bet they are comparable to the Loreal ones which are nice. Must try cils booster.

Latest posts