Lancome's Oscilation... My new addiction...

Jade1012

Hi there anyone....

Don't know if anyone else has tried this stuff.. I was real reluctant... I hemmed and hawed... I actually drove away from the department store I bought it in and then halfway out of the parking lot I slammed it in reverse and went back.... I kept saying to myself as I walked into the store "I am just going to look.... probably another stupid gimmick.... probably does not even work.."

I practically choked out my request to the Lancome girl and very reluctantly handed her my money... "Don't worry" she said "I think you'll find that it does what it says." "yeah right.." I muttered after I thanked her and had walked away a few feet. Well..... she was absolutely, 110% right.
yahoo.gif
The stuff works like a dream. All my co workers asked me what I had done diffrently to my eyes. When I told them about the mascara, they all agreed that my lashes looked longer and perfect. That's my story... anyone have one to share?

cutey.gif

Trista

I haven't tried it out yet but you have me curious now. I had irrational fears that it would make my eyelashes fall out.

mochabean

Sounds interesting! Can you post a before/after photo of using the new mascara?? I was thinking of buying one myself but I'm scared I might poke my eyes out or something! LOL!

Latest posts