Las Vegas MAC Stores

RobinG

Hello All. I will be visiting Vegas at the end of this month. I was wondering if anyone has a favorite Store/Counter in the area? I know there is a pro store ( I plan to visit it).

*KT*

I enjoyed the store inside the Forum Shops at Cesear's. It was BUSY in there though.

nikki

I went to the one at the Forum Shops as well. It is VERY busy, but the girls working there were very nice and helpful.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki
I went to the one at the Forum Shops as well. It is VERY busy, but the girls working there were very nice and helpful.

Me too, I was there in July and they were so nice. I was so excited because they still had some Moonbate stuff that had sold out fast in my area. When I was there the new pro e/s colors had just came out and I picked up some of those and from Moonbathe my beloved Sunmetal l/s, Honeymoon l/s, Moonbathe l/g, and Firespot e/s, of course a few of each of those. They were busy but they didn't make me feel rushed and really helpful in all my questions about the new colors. I also was at the MAC counters in Macy's and Nordies in the Fashion Show mall. They were all very nice there as well. There was the cutest ma at the Nordies counter with bright red hair that was especially friendly. I hope you have a blast there. My sister and I meet in Vegas every summer for a about a week and a half of sister fun, no hubbies or kids. So you bet I hit that MAC Pro store ever time.

abbyquack

bump! Just wondering if any one's been to the pro store in LV lately. I'm planning on going on Thurs- can't wait!!

coachkitten

Have an awesome time Abby!!
smiles.gif
I have not been there recently but I am going in June and can't wait!!

abbyquack

Thanks, I am so excited, I have my list all ready, and I'm sure it'll get longer when I actually get there, lol.
smiles.gif
sigh, I love the pro store.

*TwilighT*

The MAC Pro in the Forum Shoppes has moved over a store, in case you didn't know. They moved because it is a bigger spot, and it's 2 stories, but the second story is where they do appointments. Pro is really nice, but it's really busy on weekends and weekend nights... during the day on weekdays aren't so bad. You can get a lot of personal attention there.

Also, I would recommend the MAC store in Town Square. It is so amazing because it is surrounded by windows, so it's all natural light! I would definitely check that out!!

The counters are at the Galleria in Henderson (I think in Macy's ?), Macy's at the Fashion Show on the Strip, and in Dillard's in the Meadows Mall.

I hope this helps
smiles.gif

-K

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TwilighT*
The MAC Pro in the Forum Shoppes has moved over a store, in case you didn't know. They moved because it is a bigger spot, and it's 2 stories, but the second story is where they do appointments. Pro is really nice, but it's really busy on weekends and weekend nights... during the day on weekdays aren't so bad. You can get a lot of personal attention there.

Also, I would recommend the MAC store in Town Square. It is so amazing because it is surrounded by windows, so it's all natural light! I would definitely check that out!!

The counters are at the Galleria in Henderson (I think in Macy's ?), Macy's at the Fashion Show on the Strip, and in Dillard's in the Meadows Mall.

I hope this helps
smiles.gif

-K

The MAC at Town Square is meh. it has great light, but I've alwyas had fairly shitty customer service there, I usually only go there when I know exactly what I want and I need to get in and out quick (I work just down sunset @ bermuda, so its right by work) Forum has waaaay better service and they definitely seem to know their products better, and no matter how busy they are, they always have a few minutes to help out with suggestions/tips/tricks every time I go in there.

There is a guy at the Town Square on that is always nice to me when I go in, but I find that Forum MAC Pro is a more pleasant experience, and has WAAAY more stuff, and if you go on weekdays, m-w usually, its not as busy as the weekends, there have been times Ive been in there and its almost empty, and the MUAs take a bunch of time with me to show me new techniques...

All these people coming to Vegas, I think we need to set up a shopping meet-up!!
smiles.gif

Also- fun to check out the premium outlets up off Charleston, lately they have a ton of eyeshadows and lipsticks. THey also had about 10 pigments when I went last (like Thu night) so might wanna check out up there too.
smiles.gif

Just a thought. Plus that outlet has tons of good stores- and Kate Spade has 30% off the lowest price of everything right now!

L1LMAMAJ

Ditto. The one at the Forums Shops at Caesar's is really cool. I love going in there. I get all excited when I get close. I'm stupid because I go to MAC Pro stores all the time. I think it being in Vegas has to do with it.

*TwilighT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
The MAC at Town Square is meh. it has great light, but I've alwyas had fairly shitty customer service there, I usually only go there when I know exactly what I want and I need to get in and out quick (I work just down sunset @ bermuda, so its right by work) Forum has waaaay better service and they definitely seem to know their products better, and no matter how busy they are, they always have a few minutes to help out with suggestions/tips/tricks every time I go in there.

I agree with the service!! Sometimes they aren't very helpful, but there are a couple people that are really nice and know a lot about what they are helping me with. I too only go to that one when I know what I want.

At the Pro store, pretty much all of the Artists are very kind, helpful, and interested in helping you, even if they don't have much time.
smiles.gif

LatinaRose

I have always had awesome experiences at the Pro store. Why even bother going anywhere else (besides the cco)?

Rudyru

Pro is great, but I love my counter girls, especially the one at Dillards Galleria. I've followed them every where and will continue to follow them wherever they go. A few of my favourites are leaving though, and they're going to f/s and pro. I'm so excited because we get to play in a much more exciting environment, but then again, I'm going to have to split my time between three locations. @__@

The thing is, none of them are snobby. Ever...except for a few at f/s but meh, I don't associate with them.

atoosagurl

Do any of you know if the Mac @ the Forum shops accepts depots? I'm coming to Vegas in a couple of weeks from Canada and really want to B2M for some Style Black stuff!!

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoosagurl
Do any of you know if the Mac @ the Forum shops accepts depots? I'm coming to Vegas in a couple of weeks from Canada and really want to B2M for some Style Black stuff!!

Yes they do!
thmbup.gif

Tsunami Rose

I really love the Pro Store at the Ceasers. The CCO @ LV Outlets is alright, it has a bigger MAC selection than others I've seen. If you like other brand makeup, try Star Costume & Theatrical Supply store. They have Kryolan, Mehron, Ben Nye and other stuff. Google it! Awesome store, awesome prices. You'll pay the same as online, minus the wait and the shipping stuff. *no i dont work there LOL