LASplash Cosmetics

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
We'll update this post with a full review. (Spoiler alert! We love these!)

In the meantime, here are some swatches for you...

[h=3]Do you see anything you like?[/h]

xandraxelestine

OMG, i cant wait for the full review, i am trying to give myself reasons not to buy these, everything is happening too fast, limited edition launches every single day, i cant keep up, make up is making me poor
ohboy.gif
cry.gif

Vandekamp

I am so glad that we now have a separate thread for LA Splash. I am surprised how much I like their liquid matte lipsticks. I love their staying power. You practically need an act of Congress to remove them.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I am so glad that we know have a separate thread for LA Splash. I am surprised how much I like their liquid matte lipsticks. I love their staying power. You practically need an act of Congress to remove them.
OMG, YES!!!
th_LMAO.gif
I couldn't believe how incredible the staying power was! It did not wanna budge!

BabysOnFire

I grabbed Valentina, Catrina and Guadalupe as well as a few other colours from their permanent line. I'm just waiting for them to arrive. This will be my first time trying anything from LA Splash so I'm pretty pumped!!!

Vandekamp

I grabbed Valentina, Catrina and Guadalupe as well as a few other colours from their permanent line. I'm just waiting for them to arrive. This will be my first time trying anything from LA Splash so I'm pretty pumped!!!
I bought Valentina this week too. I love LA Splash. Great formula. They dry pretty fast and last ALL DAY!!!!!!! Those of you that have LA Splash liquid matte lipsticks know what I mean. Fantastic staying power.

bunnypoet

I bought Valentina this week too. I love LA Splash. Great formula. They dry pretty fast and last ALL DAY!!!!!!! Those of you that have LA Splash liquid matte lipsticks know what I mean. Fantastic staying power.
Definitely agree! I have to drink a lot of water and Vitamin Water throughout the day, so it is a challenge for any lipstick to last all day on me. These are the only ones that truly stay put and I have pretty much tried most of the major long-lasting brands.

Vandekamp

Definitely agree! I have to drink a lot of water and Vitamin Water throughout the day, so it is a challenge for any lipstick to last all day on me. These are the only ones that truly stay put and I have pretty much tried most of the major long-lasting brands.
Me too. I have tried most of the major ones also. I have slept in their lipsticks and woke up the next morning with it still on my lips. Which LA Splash lipsticks are your favorite?

bunnypoet

Which LA Splash lipsticks are your favorite?
I have so many favorites! I love Lovegood, Nymphadora, Charmed, Rose Garden, Hidden Desires, Latte Confession, Ghoulish and one of the purple shades whose name I've forgotten. Which ones do you like? I haven't bought any of the new colors yet - I have my eye on Cryptic and a few other shades.
flower.gif

Vandekamp

I have so many favorites! I love Lovegood, Nymphadora, Charmed, Rose Garden, Hidden Desires, Latte Confession, Ghoulish and one of the purple shades whose name I've forgotten. Which ones do you like? I haven't bought any of the new colors yet - I have my eye on Cryptic and a few other shades. :flower:
I like them all but I love Venus, Medusa, Feline, and Latte Confession. I can't wait to get the new shades that I ordered last week.

bunnypoet

I like them all but I love Venus, Medusa, Feline, and Latte Confession. I can't wait to get the new shades that I ordered last week.
Nice picks! I think I have Feline as well; you know you have too many lipsticks when you can't remember what you have anymore.
holysheep.gif
I love the new shades, especially Valentina, Amor Eterno and Guadulupe, but I haven't purchased any of them yet. I can't wait to hear what you think of the new colors you bought once you receive them!

Vandekamp

Nice picks! I think I have Feline as well; you know you have too many lipsticks when you can't remember what you have anymore.
holysheep.gif
I love the new shades, especially Valentina, Amor Eterno and Guadulupe, but I haven't purchased any of them yet. I can't wait to hear what you think of the new colors you bought once you receive them!
I did get Valentina from the new collection. I hope I will like it. You are right about having too many lipsticks to remember what you currently have. I am trying to create an excel spreadsheet so I can track my purchases better. I forget after a month or two.

bunnypoet

I did get Valentina from the new collection. I hope I will like it. You are right about having too many lipsticks to remember what you currently have. I am trying to create an excel spreadsheet so I can track my purchases better. I forget after a month or two.
The swatches for Valentina look gorgeous! I hope it's just as pretty in person as in the pics and you love it. I had to create an Excel spreadsheet for ColourPop. I was starting to buy duplicates! And now I'm wondering if I buying in my sleep - I looked at my stash a few days ago and found a few colors I don't remember buying! Lol.
girlhaha.gif

Vandekamp

The swatches for Valentina look gorgeous! I hope it's just as pretty in person as in the pics and you love it. I had to create an Excel spreadsheet for ColourPop. I was starting to buy duplicates! And now I'm wondering if I buying in my sleep - I looked at my stash a few days ago and found a few colors I don't remember buying! Lol.
girlhaha.gif
You are preaching to the choir. I totally get it. Do you use the spreadsheet only for CP? What about Mac and other brands?

Latest posts