Latest BeautyFix Delivery!

MACForME

Is anyone part of BeautyFix here?

This latest shipment arrived today! I'm so excited to try the items in it. If you have any experience with the following items, please, let me know!

Full size:
1-Degree Fragrance Mist - Smells nice! The bottle is purple.
2- The Youth Anti-Aging Concentrate
3-Me! Bath Spa Shower Sherbet- exfoliating sugar scrub
4-Pur-Lisse Lip conditioner
5- Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray - I tested this on my arm to see what it was like, its not sticky or anything. Tomorrow I'll test it and see how it works.
6- Cures by Avance'- Age defying eye cream
7-SPAritual Nail Polish in Pink

travel size:
1- SPAritual Organic Moisturizer with Ginger oil
2- Juara Tamarind Tea Toner
3- Decleor D'eclat moisturizer

mindlessgapgirl

the spa i used to work at used avance, and i heard great things about the eye cream - i'm a huge fan of their gentle cleansing milk
smiles.gif

outinapout

I'm a member...I think. I joined a month ago and got kit 2. I was under the impression that kits came to you automatically, but I haven't gotten mine and my account shows no pending orders...I'm e-mailing them to see. I have the Skindinavia makeup finisher (I also have the under makeup moisture spray that's also supposed to help makeup wear longer.) I've used it several times, and haven't noticed that it helps. In fact, the other day I sprayed just half of my face and I think it actually made my shadow crease! I'm still testing though, I can't wait to hear your opinion.

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by outinapout
I'm a member...I think. I joined a month ago and got kit 2. I was under the impression that kits came to you automatically, but I haven't gotten mine and my account shows no pending orders.

Yeah, they do. It depends on when you joined I think. They sent them out each quarter. I joined late last year, i think the regularly scheduled shipment went out already. So it was a while before I got my next one. Its about 3 months between each, i think.

I used The Youth cream last night. It says morning/evening. Well, this AM my face was WAY slick! WOW! The cream itself is pretty light. I might have used a bit too much. Will see what it does with less!

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
What is BeautyFix? Can you tell us more.

hi N_C,

Beauty Fix is an interesting concept. Members sign up to receive a beauty product kit once per quarter. Within it are the best new products (in full size and deluxe samples) determined by a panel of "beauty industry experts" who tested and discussed the results with one another. They strongly impress that these are not paid endorsements.

The savings members receive for the opportunity to try these new products is considerable. The membership to Beauty Fix is $50 a quarter. On average the products total over $400 (for this month they were over $800). Before each quarter members can see a preview of what will be offered in the next quarter's kit. If they decide they are not interested in the products they can opt out. But even if you like only one or two items it is considerable savings. The rest can be pawned off to friends and family to try.

The Beauty Fix website has an online community where you can create a profile, make friends, show off your favourite beauty products, write reviews, share tips, watch product how-to videos and earn future savings on kits.