Latest MAC Haul (SP, FF, CCO...)

gracie90

Okay, so with both Semi Precious and Fashion Flower coming out at the same time, I maaaaaaaaaay have gone a little overboard (for me anyway!!!). And then I discovered the clearance bin here on specktra - oh dear lol!

So in the past 2 weeks, I have got:
Ever Hip l/s from FF
Gem of Roses l/s, Pearl MSF and Rose Quartz MSF from SP (this collection has taken so much willpower to resist - I must have swatched it at least 4 times since it came out and ended up with glittery hands
icon_eek.gif
)
165 brush from the CCO - my first MAC brush :D it's so softttt
Stereo Rose MSF from a lovely Specktrette who sold it to me for £20
flower.gif

Anywho, picture time, sorry if they're massive:

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Mac-Guy
How are you liking the 165?

I like it, it's really good for highlighting! I've been using it with the Pearl MSF from SP, and it works a charm :) Plus it's so super soft that I'm now considering getting a few more face and eye brushes from MAC

VickieG

Great haul- I can't wait to have access to the clearance bin- I've read sooo much about it!!

sgr2008

I LOVE the 165,it is absolutelly a HG, really really good for highlighting ! great haul !
Are you happy with the MSFs from semi-precious ? Just wondering if they are not too glittery for me... do you see glitter on your cheeks in day light or is it just subtle shimmer ?

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by sgr2008
I LOVE the 165,it is absolutelly a HG, really really good for highlighting ! great haul !
Are you happy with the MSFs from semi-precious ? Just wondering if they are not too glittery for me... do you see glitter on your cheeks in day light or is it just subtle shimmer ?

I really like both the MSFs I got :) Rose Quartz is definitely the more glittery of the too, and Pearl has more of a shimmer to it. I'd say that Pearl is my favourite - it makes a really pretty natural blush!

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by VickieG
Great haul- I can't wait to have access to the clearance bin- I've read sooo much about it!!

It's awesome, you really have to get your posts up so you can see :D