Laughing at myself....

smh28

So, for years (literally, like, 12 years!) all I ever wore was a little Clinique foundation, some pink blush, and the same neutral lipstick. A few months ago I decided I needed a change, and, after hearing so many positive things, decided to check out my local MAC store. After half an hour in the store I was in love! A new addiction was born…so many amazing products and colors.

Yesterday I realized that lately I have been staring at myself in every mirror that I pass by through out the day. At first I laughed at myself and made fun of myself for being the vainest person alive! Lol. But then I realized that, in actual fact, I wasn’t looking at myself thinking “Aren’t you the most georgeous creature ever”, I was checking how colors appeared in various different lights, the lasting power of products, how much colors changed through out the day etc.

Am I the only one who does this or do you all find yourselves checking up on your make up through out the day as well? Just something amusing I noticed……
smiles.gif

CantAffordMAC

I always do! I love wearing makeup and its a good feeling when it makes u feel so good about urself, and pretty. I love staring at myself when my makeup is done well. Loooooove it
smiles.gif

smh28

The new products and colors do make me feel good about myself! I have been having so much fun trying different color combinations etc and have learned so much from this site.
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
I do this alllll the time. Whenever I see a mirror, I can't help but look in it and evaluate my makeup.

I DO THIS AS WELL!
Or like if im at home an di got ready reallllly early, illkeep walking in the bathroom and looking at myself and my makeup, walk out, shut out light sit on couch, get up go to bathroom, flip on light, look at makeup, leave, shut out light and so on until we leave. I have an issue lol

Krasevayadancer

Nothing wrong with looking in the mirror and appreciating your look. I for one put a lot of thought and effort into my makeup, so I love to see how it evolves/morphs throughout the day.

smh28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
I DO THIS AS WELL!
Or like if im at home an di got ready reallllly early, illkeep walking in the bathroom and looking at myself and my makeup, walk out, shut out light sit on couch, get up go to bathroom, flip on light, look at makeup, leave, shut out light and so on until we leave. I have an issue lol

Thats too funny! I do the same thing as well if I finish earlier than normal in the morning or if I am waiting for my husband to get ready....glad to know its not just me! lol
smiles.gif

NicksWifey

I do it all the time too. Not for vain reasons though, just because, like you, I enjoy looking at the colors and how they look in different lights
smiles.gif