Lauren's Collection...

LC

enjoy
smiles.gif

my collection (it's actually changed a lot since these pics, I'll post recent ones soon)

DSCN1260.jpg

powders

DSCN1255.jpg

blushes (i've depotted about half of these)

DSCN1254.jpg

eyeliners and mascaras

DSCN1253.jpg

foundations and concealers (i've added about 10 more foundations and a couple more concealers)

DSCN1251.jpg

eyeshadows and pigments (ive depotted all of these ((PAIN!!)) and added about 15 more)

DSCN1250.jpg

cream colour bases, paints, and paint pots. (i've put most my cream colour bases into lipmix palettes to help save room)

DSCN1246.jpg

pro longwears, glosses, and lipmixes (i've put many of my glosses into lipmix palettes to help save room)

DSCN1245.jpg

lipglass heaven! *harps playing* lipglasses, varnishes, laquers, dazzles, lipglass stains, etc

DSCN1244.jpg

lipliners

DSCN1243.jpg

lipsticks (i've decapitated about 30 of these and put into lipmix palettes to save room)

DSCN1242.jpg

TheTeenageMuse

When I clicked this I thought it was going to be a discussion on Lauren Luke's new collection when I saw the pic upload my eyes popped out of my head!
How do you store it all if you don't mind me asking?

MissAlexisDDD

Oh My God.

muj7jjkkkkkkfvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv (and that's what my kitten says about it.)

edit: that's a good "oh my god" 'cause I may have jizzed my pants.

summerblue

Wow, girl, that's some collection! You are on a strick no buy for this year -- at least for eyeshadows.
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

Awesome collection! What do you use all the gloss cremes for in pic 7? I'm always looking for a good way to use these.

LC

lol guys...

i'm a former mac artist so honestly 80% of that stuff was given to me by the company. anytime a new launch comes out we get the stuff for free. on top of it we got a 60% discount. but yes, i def don't need ANY more eyeshadows (except atlantic blue, lol)

as far as how i store it, i'll post pics of that tomorrow after i take a few
smiles.gif

visit my makeup blog! portfolio

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Awesome collection! What do you use all the gloss cremes for in pic 7? I'm always looking for a good way to use these.

For using them on yourself there's hardly anything you can do with them. with the more natural shades you can use them as a highlight on your cheeks to give a dewy type look, but I mostly use them when I do photoshoots for more artsy looks
smiles.gif

tthelwell

WOW! I fell off my chair, got up, fell off again! This is DROOL worthy! I just about died and went heaven! Can we be friends???
greengrin.gif

howleekorian

Holy smokes! I would say I am jealous, but then thinking about how much that cost makes me cringe. I would love to know how you store everything....drooling...

PeachTwist

Oh my god.

That is an superduperuberamazingcrazyradbadass collection. I can only hope I ever have that much, lol. I want all the eyeshadows/blush/lipsticks
greengrin.gif
that is truly fantastic.

Please show us photos as to how you store all of it!