Le Metier De Beaute

soco210

Creme Fresh Tint

Mystique, Coral Nymph, Ginger Lily (bottom)

Mystique

Coral Nymph

L-R: Mystique, Coral Nymph, Ginger Lily

Individual swatch for Ginger Lily is above in an earlier post

drchick890

All these swatches are GORGEOUS! Def. going to pick up ginger lily very soon :) BTW wanted to post on here for anyone that has been on the hunt for Corinthian eyeshadow.. I know I have been for a while.. But it's finally been replenished on www.neimanmarcus.com I already checked mine out! Can't wait to update with the swatches.
<3

soco210

Aurora Kaleidoscope Lip Kit

(L-R: Illuminate, Voltaic, Dynamos, Eos, all shades blended)

Illuminate

Voltaic

Dynamos

Eos

all shades blended

Jojo True Color Eye Shadow

Red Velvet Lip Creme Gloss

Hot Mamma Lip Creme Gloss

Hibiskiss and Orange Juiced Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss

Hibiskiss

Orange Juiced

soco210

Blush Kaleidoscope

Peau Vierge Correcteur Concealer - Medium

Two Lips & Mums the Word Lip Creme

(L-R: Two Lips, Mums the Word)

Two Lips

Mums the Word

Spanky

PLEASE HELP! Why isn't Corinthian available on Neiman Marcus' or Nordstrom's website? Where can I find this stateside???

Beautybee

It's available on Neiman Marcus website. It's not pictured but if u click on 'please select color' and scroll down to bottom you can added to your basket.

Spanky

It's available on Neiman Marcus website. It's not pictured but if u click on 'please select color' and scroll down to bottom you can added to your basket.
Thank you! I'm headed to NM this week to swatch it & then I'll order it if I feel it is a must have. I've also got my eye on 2 other things. Lonely little thread, huh? Can anyone tell me about the feel, pigmentation, wear time of the lip cremes? Any other comments on this product & their lipsticks would be much appreciated! TIA.