LE Stuff!

stevoulina

How about creating a topic to gather all the information about LE items from drugstore and high end brands?? (it could be a whole LE line,like the Revlon Star Style Collection or just a single LE item!)

So,are there any nice LE items right now??
smiles.gif

Deirdre

In Canada, Lise Watier has just released it's winter collection. I'm definitely getting the new glitter liners. I have one in gold, and just love it.

http://www.lisewatier.com/retail/collections.asp

I'd buy the Cosmopolitan palette, for eyes, too, if I hadn't just bought a whole whack of similar colours from M.A.C. I might, still, if the quality is less sheer than it normally is.

Cosmopolitics

Isadora (at Walgreens) has a cute LE collection out now called "Cool Spring". I like just about everything in it.
smiles.gif

tanitabg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitics
Isadora (at Walgreens) has a cute LE collection out now called "Cool Spring". I like just about everything in it.
smiles.gif

I agree .I`ve been using ISADORA for a year and i love their products

Cosmopolitics

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoulina
Cosmopolitics ohhhh interesting! Can you please remember the items/colors of this LE collection?
smiles.gif

Sure!

There's the eyeshadow trio that's pink/peach/orange-ish and a neutral eyeshadow duo. Two twist-up blushes (kind of like NARS Multiples). Three nailpolishes, one of them is a sparkley sheer color, one of them is a nude color, and one of them is a peachy-pink. Three lipsticks, one being coral, one nude-ish, and one pink, and they all look to be very flattering colors. Two lipglosses, one sparkley and clear, and another that's a coral-red color. Also, there are two creme shadows in a tube, one was a frosted peach color and the other was a frosted stone color (and they actually stay on quite nice, surprisingly).

xiahe

covergirl's trublend powder, blush & bronzer (all w/ minerals) are supposedly LE...i haven't tried any of them yet but the blushes look really pretty! i heard they're sparkly but it's very subtle - it gives a nice glow. and the loose powder is luminous.

miss_pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
covergirl's trublend powder, blush & bronzer (all w/ minerals) are supposedly LE...i haven't tried any of them yet but the blushes look really pretty! i heard they're sparkly but it's very subtle - it gives a nice glow. and the loose powder is luminous.

i checked the ingredient listing on the back of the powder and it still has Talc listed first so am a little sceptical as they're marketing it as a 'mineral MU'...interested to get feedback on the newest range of Age-defying concealers or wateva it's called
lol.gif
hehe.
In relevence to the thread, im very very pleased to see my favest lipbalm of allllllllllll time is now available again. Bonne Bell PINK LEMONADE lipbalm is wat im talking bout!!!! i went thru my last stick about 10 years ago and was wondering if it was EVER coming back! i tried the lipgloss with wand and the gooey tube but was disappointed with both. Dont know if this is LE but im stocking up, i assure you! haha
cheerleader.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

Does anyone remember Revlon's Absolutely Fabulous lipstick? I miss that stuff. Why oh why does Revlon keep discontinuing their stuff?

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_pink
i checked the ingredient listing on the back of the powder and it still has Talc listed first so am a little sceptical as they're marketing it as a 'mineral MU'...interested to get feedback on the newest range of Age-defying concealers or wateva it's called
lol.gif
hehe.
In relevence to the thread, im very very pleased to see my favest lipbalm of allllllllllll time is now available again. Bonne Bell PINK LEMONADE lipbalm is wat im talking bout!!!! i went thru my last stick about 10 years ago and was wondering if it was EVER coming back! i tried the lipgloss with wand and the gooey tube but was disappointed with both. Dont know if this is LE but im stocking up, i assure you! haha
cheerleader.gif

whether it's actual mineral makeup or not, i heard a lot of good things about the covergirl "mineral" blushes, even tho they only come in 2 shades. they're supposed to be shimmery, but not like, little girl shimmery - it's very subtle and gives just the right amount of "glow" to your face. the trublend loose powders are also luminous and i guess you can wear them during the day but they're better off for the evening i guess.

tokidoki1825

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S.BlackOrchid
Has anyone tried Revlon's LE gel eyeliner? I just saw this at Walgreens.

Vanessa at nessasarymakeup.com reviewed it--it didn't look good. Very creamy, didn't last.

But Jane has a mineral gel liner, for maybe 7 dollars, that's long lasting and nice, similar to fluidline and loreal HIP liners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_pink
i checked the ingredient listing on the back of the powder and it still has Talc listed first so am a little sceptical

Excuse my abrupt snip...
Talc is a mineral.

SMMY

Reviving this topic, I found these little pretties at my Rite Aid today.

Wet n Wild Starry eye slick quads in Supernova and Meteor Shower. The glittery stuff in there is useless, but the shadows are nice. Not as shimmery as they look in the pan, but pretty none the less.

WnWquads6.jpg

And these L'Oreal quads in Sizzling Safari and Copper Caravan. The copper quad is gorgeous. The shadows are quite pigmented too.

Sizzling Safari

LOrealquads9.jpg

Copper Caravan

LOrealquads8.jpg

babydollala

this isnt limited edition but maybelline lash stylist is a mascara i like because of its small wand and...its discontinued. i swear i have been seeing it in stores but i recently ran out...wanted to buy it...and i couldnt find it at CVS.

i guess ill try another store...till i find it.

*oh i dont know if anyone is familiar with Goldie but their Alice in Wonderland collection is soo cute...and so are the names. i love the cases. i have the quad lipgloss, lipgloss in queen, some other stuff. I also have regular goldie eyeshadow palettes and blush. pretty good stuff!

u can find these at bath and body outlets they usually have goldie products but they're getting harder to find
ssad.gif

Caderas

I saw pictures of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry Summer collection and about fell over. I haven't found it yet in my closest drugstores, but I might have to have someone CP them for me!

good swatches are on All Lacquered Up's blogspot!
greengrin.gif

babydollala

i heard that they are not going to be selling max factor 2000 calorie mascara in the USA anymore after this year...(the company is moving overseas or something) so if u use this and like it like i do...start stocking up
smiles.gif