Leave in conditioner recommendations!

I need a new leave in conditioner. Right now I'm not using one at all and I know that's horrible! I honestly can't remember what I was using before, which is probably even worse. So some recommendations would be great, I don't really care if it's drugstore or salon. I have VERY very thick hair.

Almond_Eyed

I use a leave-in spray conditioner by Aussie (drug store). I have really thick asian hair and it works pretty good.

<3

xxManBeaterxx

khiels leave in conditioner. My hair went from black (original hair color) to brown, light brown w/ blonde highlights, brown again, now black and my hair stylist was amazed that i only had a few split ends and my hair is down to my lower back. I use this everyday

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
i've had pretty good luck with garnier fruictis sleek & shine leave-in.

This is what I am using also

LMD84

i really like the ego boost leave in conditioner by tigi bed head. it comes in a bright pink and green bottle and you can use on wet or dry hair.

NatalieMT

Another vote for Ego Boost - for a mid-range product I really like it, it feels really light and smells nice too. Results are reasonably good.

More recently I've also been experimenting with a lot of Kerastase products, although they are expensive I do find them to be long lasting. The Noctogenist range has two great leave in conditioners, you put them on wet or dry hair as you go to bed and the next morning you have significantly glossier, softer and healthier looking hair.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydenise
I use Paul Mitchell "The Conditioner". Love it.

I second this wholeheartedly!!!!

Meisje

I use a couple: A Joico kind in a pump bottle (it comes out frothy) and good old drugstore Infusium.

I am REALLY looking forward to trying some Pureology leave in conditioner. I swear by the shampoo --- it's like I got total hair replacement once I switched.

ashk36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje
I use a couple: A Joico kind in a pump bottle (it comes out frothy) and good old drugstore Infusium.

I am REALLY looking forward to trying some Pureology leave in conditioner. I swear by the shampoo --- it's like I got total hair replacement once I switched.

ooooh!! i used pureology's serious color care anti-fade conditioner at a friend's house and fell in love. it smells like peppermint and feels SO good. too bad it's so fricken expensive!!! if it weren't for the price, i'd probably have my shower stocked with nothing but pureology products.