Leave-in spray conditioner & curling products =0)

MisaMayah

hey girls =)

I know i posted a similar thread a while ago about the best products you've used but I wanted to focus on these two things and maybe some of you have found new ones/better ones now!!

I prefer spray leave-in conditioners to regular conditioners after shampooing. I find my hair works better with them. Also I have naturally straight hair and sometimes curl my hair with a curling iron. Id like to try something new..if you know of any products that help your curls stay in longer..and curling prep products etc..

thanks xxx

ndn-ista

If you want curls that look more natural, try to use the matrix blow-in volume lotion before you curl your hir.

If you want to curl you hair and really want the curl to stay in all day/night, try the l'oreal sprig heat-activiated curling spray. (bright pink bottle). The only thing is that it may make your hair a little hard.

But I def recommened both products!

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
If you want curls that look more natural, try to use the matrix blow-in volume lotion before you curl your hir.

If you want to curl you hair and really want the curl to stay in all day/night, try the l'oreal sprig heat-activiated curling spray. (bright pink bottle). The only thing is that it may make your hair a little hard.

But I def recommened both products!

Yeah I do use the l'oreal spray in the pink bottle and your right it does make the curls a bit 'crunchy'lol..i'll check the volume loion out though-sounds good =)