lengthening mascara?

REYNALD0C

Whats a good mascara that adds length and volume? thats possible right? hahaha I want one thats all natural, that makes my lashes grow, and one that doesnt clump, smear and all the badd stuff also no drag looks. ya diggg.

help meeeee! first time mascara user =]

I heard 2000 calories is good, but theres 3 different kinds, which is the best?

brandi

i know there are some with this acrylic? i think thats what makes it longer! but dont hold me to that i forget i read it somewhere. hahaha i could be totally wrong.... but if you want a MAC mascara i use prep and prime which makes it LONGER!!!!!!! and fibre rich mascara over it... just one coat of each for you

REYNALD0C

I heard bout the Prep & Prime with the Fibre Lash. Is it the Prep & Prime that make sit grow longer, or the Fibre Lash? I heard alot of badd things bout the Fibre Lash.. so I dont know bout that one.

depecher

I loved Fibre Rich as a mascara but the wand?!! Oh my! It wasn't the traditional wand. The mascara would clump on to it. I spent at least 5 minutes each day battling to get it off the stupid wand. I don't have 5 minutes to spare either. ha ha. It also got alllllll over my floor. I don't know how I managed to do that.
ssad.gif
I went and bought a cheaper drugstore mascara and am happy with that.

brandi

the prep and prime is what makes it longer!!!!! what you should do when your mascara clumps is warm it up a bit... i read it on myspace from this really good artist her name is katie... and she puts it between her legs or armpits for a little bit then she applies it to her lashes..... another good mascara is the pro long lash... well at least i like it... some people hate MAC's mascara... oh if not MAC then i think it was lancome that had the best mascara or well one of those and it's like 20.00!!!!

kimmy

all the good things you heard about max factor's 2000 calorie is true! i'd suggest no. 3 if you want maximum length and volume
winks.gif
covergirl's fantastic lash is verrry good at making your lashes look thicker and longer, but it's a BITCH to clean from your lashes, so if you want to try that out, i'd suggest only using it for special ocassions.

user79

I really like L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in waterproof. I hear the L'Oreal Lash Out is also really good for lengthening and separating.

Kat

I love Maybelline Full n Soft (more of a natural look, but great for not clumping and making them fat and longer) and Benefit Bad Gal Lash. Bad Gal is the best 'night time' mascara I've tried, but I've heard some people complain that it smudges. Not for me though! And not a clump in sight.

mspixieears

I've used one from ModelCo called Lash Extend - it lengthens and thickens lashes. Very easy to get off too. Can't recall if it's waterproof or not though.