Les Beiges de Chanel

hitchcockblonde

The packaging is luxe of course but it's going back.
Well now that is disappointing, I just ordered the balm this morning. I am a bit paler than you and my lips are not super pigmented so I might have better luck with the color but that still stinks, especially if it's not moisturizing. We'll see I guess.

Ballerina

Went to saks today.....I picked up the beige rose and beige our polishes. The other two were either too sheer or too "rust" colored. I liked the one gloss but the pink one was basically totally clear. I liked the lip balm...had just a tint of color.

MakeupAli

Not when Nicole Kidman was the face. Giselle has only one look, super tan.
Agreed. Plus Nicole Kidman has so many different looks for expression, face and hair, while Gisele always has the same hair, expression. I used to work in the beauty biz and she came in as a body model, but this is the job of a "beauty" model, someone with a great face and I don't see her that way.

mkoparanova

Agreed. Plus Nicole Kidman has so many different looks for expression, face and hair, while Gisele always has the same hair, expression. I used to work in the beauty biz and she came in as a body model, but this is the job of a "beauty" model, someone with a great face and I don't see her that way.
I'm sorry but she looks like a wax figure
lol.gif
I've never liked her.

IMO Keira Knightley looks amazing in the Chanel ads, Marion Cotillard would be perfect too but she is with Dior.

Monsy

Nicole always has the same look she can't even move her face

Keira is disaster.

Marion is beautiful and she fits Dior perfectly

awickedshape

I just find some of the campaigns to be bland.
Personally I think it's way, way, way overdue that Chanel diversifies it's representation of beauty beyond "porcelain skin" so I'm glad to see Giselle in their campaigns. 
Diversity would be great
Nicole always has the same look she can't even move her face Keira is disaster.  Marion is beautiful and she fits Dior perfectly 
Marion is lovely

Jayded_Dreams

So excited! Neiman Marcus website finally has the two sunscreen powders, both glossimers, the lip balm and the blush sticks. No nail polishes yet though!
cheerleader.gif
heart.gif

ashievic

My goodies came yesterday. Blush stick in pink, easy to use, love it. The glosses are very sheer, love them both. The nail polishes soft and neutral. Will do swatches later.

TinTin

5b720697_IMG_20150513_180559.jpeg
This arrived today. I'm scared off it being too dark and think I should have ordered No. 1. I'm holding off swatching it until some other bloggers do. Eh, maybe I'll get No. 1 too.

Monsy

Tempted to order but I just had a "fun" (NOT) time with them involving FedEx Home Delivery so I think I will wait for someone who uses UPS. Just not worth the aggravation.
i agree. I do not ever use fedex smar post
you sell luxury stuff and use such a cheap way of s hipping? NO WAY