Light to Medium Coverage Foundation and Concealer Recommendations?

Nicala

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is a fabulous product. Its like a second layer of skin. My skin is quite fond of it! It gives me the naturally "flawless" look. It doesn't cover completely (light-med coverage) but my skin looks completely uniform and beautiful. A good concealer is Hard Candy's Glamoflauge :)

Nicala

Thanks very much for the recommendations! :) Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua seems perfect for me. <3 By any chance have you tried Bourjois Healthy Mix? I've heard that they are quite similar in terms of the finish and coverage.

I haven't since Bourjois doesn't sell in the US anymore :( I've been interested in it, too though.

shellygrrl

Staff member
You can order some Bourjois products on ASOS, but they don't carry every shade, so even then, you may have to ask someone in the UK to do a custom purchase for you.

Nicala

Yeah I know but I feel like it would be a bit of a hassle you know? Plus, I don't know if it would match me well, etc.

TheClara

I'd also recommend the Vitalumiere Aqua. I use it myself with YSL touche eclat and MAC Select Moisturecover on clients with your skintype.

HoneyDip

Hi there!
Before even knowing you're interested in testing out Bourjouis Foundations, I totally wanted to recommend their "Healthy Mix" foundation. I bought it recently and I'm absolutely in love with it.
It provides a good medium coverage, but feels very light on the skin and blends effortlessly. Revlon Colorstay and MAC Studio Fix Fluid have a much thicker consistency and are also harder to blend.
I'm also happy with their color range. They are quite yellow toned, so perfectly for an NC15 like you are. Look into the lightest or second light shade.
Also, Top-Make up artist Lisa Eldridge uses this foundation in her "No-Make up"-Look video. Look into it if you are interested.. She has great tips on conealing and foundation. (lisaeldridge.com)

My favourite concealer that provides good coverage, but feels light is L'Oreals Touche Magique. It is perfect for undereyes, but also for spots.

HTH!

iluvmac

I suggest Nars Sheer Glow foundation, from your description, the best foundation I've ever tried. As for the concealer, I have a low-budget suggestion: Garnier Caffeine Roll-on concealer. It's GORGEOUS. Make sure you get the light one, though. There's a new colour out, but it'd be too dark for you. Hope this helps!