Like A Virgin 0=]

s33lo

OKAY SO I KNOW FOR A FACT I NEED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE WORK...IM ASKING EVERYONE FOR THEIR ADVICE, I WON'T TAKE ANYTHING THE WRONG WAY...DO I BLEND TOO MUCH?HOW CAN I CLEAN UP MY ACT?
THANKS A MILLION TIMES
yahoo.gif

Sound Of Vision

Looks good to me, but photos don't really show much about blending...the shape is nice though.

P.S. Caps lock in internet world means shouting so you seem a bit aggressive although your text isn't.
smiles.gif
just thought to mention that
winks.gif

RoseyPosey

you should take a closed eye picture so we can see the eyeshadow, its really hard to tell anything with 2open eye close ups!

from what i can see though, it does look good!

Krasevayadancer

Its hard to tell but it looks like a good beginning. I recommend an e/s base to help the colors stand out and some liner and mascara to define the eyes

Briar

This look is very pretty and soft, I like it. I would suggest carrying the color you have in the inner corner all the way along the lower lashline to better define the eye. For softer looks, ultra-blended is great. I like to do more contrast with my colors but my looks can be a bit bolder. Overall I think this is very pretty and you've done a nice job.

Agreed on the all caps, it means you're SHOUTING, which can be a bit off-putting for some.

Welcome aboard, I've learned so much on this forum!