Lime Crime Swatches - All

Vandekamp

I recently purchased the Lime Crime's Utopia. It pulls bright pink on me. I thought it would pull more of a purple-fuschia on me. For those that have Utopia, what color does it pull on you? I also got Red Velvet and I love it.

LauraLara

Has anyone gotten the Venus palette??? I really want to see swatches that aren't from the official website... I LOVE china doll and d'antoinette, and I haven't tried aquataenia or alchemy but I heard that aquataenia and alchemy didn't have that great of color payoff compared to the others. So idk. Two hits, two misses... do I want to spend $42 blind??? If other people want to see swatches too and there really aren't any out there, then I'll bite the bullet and order it so I can post some swatches. Lmk what you think.

liquidsirenhoney

I bought it I just need to swatch it still. I still have a hard time with their velvetines and lipsticks so I'm hoping the eye shadows will redeem lime crime for me.

LauraLara

I got the Venus palette, and also aquataenia, China doll, d'antoinette and alchemy. And most of the velvetines, carousel glosses and lipsticks, if anyone wants swatches. Also, I read that if something is requested enough they will bring it back, do you know how we request things? I want kaleidoscope and loop de loop. Also, does anyone have hollygram or snowsicle? I might want them...

Latest posts