Lindsey Lohan Arrested...

Kimberleigh

Re: Lindsay Lohan Arrested...

Quote:
LOS ANGELES -- Lindsay Lohan's best bet for avoiding jail time is to go back into rehab yet again and remove herself from a high-flying party lifestyle, if not, she could be facing up to six months behind bars, legal observers said Wednesday.

Lohan, 21, was less than two weeks out of a recovery program and was voluntarily wearing an alcohol-monitoring device when she was arrested Tuesday in Santa Monica for investigation of misdemeanor driving both under the influence and with a suspended license, and felony cocaine possession.

Her lawyer, Blair Berk, has said she had a "relapse" and was receiving medical care at an undisclosed location.

A call to Lohan's publicist was not returned Wednesday.

The actress completed more than six weeks in rehab less than two weeks ago, and had checked into another recovery clinic in January.

Over the weekend, she was photographed at a party in a pink bikini, with the monitoring device on her ankle.

That behavior won't cut it anymore and neither will spa-style clinics, said Barry Gerald Sands, a Century City defense attorney who's also a certified drug and alcohol counselor.

"Whatever you have done in the past, do a 360-degree turn and go the other way," Sands said Wednesday. "She has to change her alleged friends, people sharing or selling her drugs. She has to lead a clean and sober life.

"Silk-sheet recovery homes don't do the job."

If Lohan is charged with a crime, she could ask a judge to order her to remain in rehabilitation while she awaits trial, Sands said.

It goes on and on...but this:

Quote:
"Whatever you have done in the past, do a 360-degree turn and go the other way," Sands said Wednesday. "She has to change her alleged friends, people sharing or selling her drugs. She has to lead a clean and sober life.

made me laugh. If she does a 360, she'd be right back to doing drugs and boozin' it up. I think he means a 180.
lol.gif
Idiot.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

shes trying to say shes "Innocent"

WHAT!? You can't be innocent if you get caught with a Blood alcohol level of .13% !!!!

VeXedPiNk

0.13% and a felony possession charge? And she's trying to plead INNOCENT?! And she can plead to be placed in another rehab? Sure, I agree with the guy saying she needs a real rehab clinic.. but that's not going to happen.

These celebrities need actual care, just like any 'normal' person would. If they just keep getting slaps to the wrist like this, they are never going to change. And it will continue to set a bad example for the people across the world that view these celebrities as role models.

lipstickandhate

Kind of OT but, the judge I'm in front of said on Friday to a girl " You better get it together or you're going to end up just like that Lindsay Lorlan. Drunk with drugs in her pockets."

The entire courtroom cracked up. He's a 75 year old Italian man from the Bronx. LOL.

KAIA

I love Lindsay Lohan, but I think that at her 21 years old, she should know what's right and what's wrong , so I wouldn't really blame everything on her mom, although I do think she is an example of bad parenting...

banjobama

I can't blame her for liking to party and do drugs. It's fun. I can see her not really caring and not wanting to go to rehab/get better.

But does she have to drive around? You'd think she could hire somebody to drive her, at least.

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Quote:
But does she have to drive around? You'd think she could hire somebody to drive her, at least.

LOL! Same with Paris Hilton.. You swear like they really NEED to drive themselves around huh?

You can't blame it ALL on the mom.. but IMO she's a huge factor in how L. Lohan behaves. If she was to put her foot down and act like her mother and not her friend, then I'm sure that would help her daughter.

My little sister really likes her too, and it makes me a bit upset that this girl who has so much talent is throwing it all away just to "have fun." :/

Beauty Mark

There comes a point in your life where you realize you either allow yourself to become a victim of your parents' shitty parenting or you get yourself together.

I wish people would learn that. Being 21 is definitely old enough to sit back, think about why your actions are wrong, and start getting yourself together.

piperbaby

Her and Brit just cant get it together can they? I was listening to Martha Quinn (old MTV Vjay) on satellite radio and she was talking about this and said that the staras of the 80's should be so proud becuase you never heard about this kind of stuff back then.

little teaser

people can blame the parents for so long, but once you become an adult your responsible for your own actions and choices.