Liner help

KTB

Yeah yeah I know enough with the questions for my skating team makeup
th_wink3.gif

Anyway, I did a MAC Live Chat this morning and she suggested I skip the Metal-X shadow since I have to do so many girls. She suggested Silver Fog pg, Black Tied, either Forgery or Crystal Avalanche as a highlight and Engraved as a liner.

My problem? Engraved is sold out online which is how I have to shop
ssad.gif
What would you suggest instead (not Blacktrack b/c I am a total spaz with it on myself and can't imagine using it on others
greengrin.gif
)?

Thanks so much. It's just hit me that we have 3 more practices before we compete so I have to get this look together ASAP!

purrtykitty

Have you checked for a cream liner on Sephora? Urban Decay makes great long-lasting cream eyeliners, similar to the consistency of MAC's Powerpoint, and I'm sure they'd have a kohl black similar to Engraved. Try Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliner in Zero.

KTB

I guess I should say I'm primarily looking for a MAC alternative since I have to order it all online and would like to only have to pay shipping from one place
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTB
I guess I should say I'm primarily looking for a MAC alternative since I have to order it all online and would like to only have to pay shipping from one place
smiles.gif

Is the Kohl Power Eye Pencil still in stock? I can see it on the US MAC site and Feline is a nice, dark black...it might work or Eye Kohl in Smolder could work, although I don't think either are waterproof. The Technakohl liner is smudge-resistant...probably closer to the Powerpoint liner and there's a deep black in that one, too. I guess your last option would be to get Carbon e/s and use a slant-tip brush to apply (maybe dip the brush in Vaseline to intensify).

Amaranth

I say Graphblack Technakohl liner. I like that you can blend them, yet they still stay on really, really well. And Graphblack is nice and dark too.