Lingerie at Nordstrom.com

LadyLaundale

So, everyone already knows they have some of the Lingerie collection on the Nordstroms site? Or am I actually the first to deliver this news, lol?

LadyLaundale

Nope, they have two of the Pigments: La Lily and Golden Air. One Lipglass, Of Corset. And a Skinfinish, Petticoat. Apparently, they are available to be shipped. And there is free shipping for purchases over $60.

lah_knee

stuff always goes up on nordstrom site too early and they end up having to either take it down or they send an email or message to people who place orders with that stuff saying they cannot send it out.

LadyLaundale

Oh Bummer.

Hmmm, sucky. Someone on Makeupalley.com bought them. Supposed to get it on Tuesday, I guess we'll just have to see. My fingers are crossed.

LadyLaundale

http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product_brandboutique.asp?styleid=2792922&boutique

There aren't any pics. Here's one link, but mostly you have to search by color and they come up.

KJam

I ordered Petticoat MSF, Golden Air and Lovely Lilly Pigments and Of Corset! Lipglass. I don't know if they have it in stock or not, but I wanted 2 eyeshadows and I know I'll get the free shipping. I'll let you ladies (and guys) kow if it ships or not. You have to search for the items by item - if you put in "lingerie" it won't work. Spellings are as I've listed above.

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_addict_77
WOW, that is weird. Are the pics accurate of the items?

No - other than the useless color swatches!

lovejam

My mom, being the awesome mom she is, heard how upset I was about it (I wanted Petticoat MSF, but I don't have money at the moment), and decided to order it for me. Here's hoping it's available like the site says it is. We shall see.

BethL

When I ordered early stuff at Nordie's

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
I ordered Petticoat MSF, Golden Air and Lovely Lilly Pigments and Of Corset! Lipglass. I don't know if they have it in stock or not, but I wanted 2 eyeshadows and I know I'll get the free shipping. I'll let you ladies (and guys) kow if it ships or not. You have to search for the items by item - if you put in "lingerie" it won't work. Spellings are as I've listed above.

I hope they send you the right thing, but when I ordered something early from the Dec. collection via Nordie's last year, 2 times they sent an existing color -- with the existing color's name on it! -- swearing they sent the new color which apparently wasn't available yet. It was a total mess. I do hope it works out better for you than me, but FYI as to what happened to me.

lovejam

Aw! I wonder if they said the same thing to my mom when she placed her order. Either way, at least I'd definitely be getting Petticoat at some point.
smiles.gif

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
If you try to place an order it says the item will not be shipped until 1-13.

That's the beauty of pre-orders, you deffinitelly have one reserved for you.

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
If you try to place an order it says the item will not be shipped until 1-13.

That didn't happen when I ordered. From my order confirmation e-mail:

136106 M·A·C Mineralize Skinfinish petticoat $22.50
Arrives in 5-8 business days.

10890U M·A·C Pigment golden air $18.50

10890U M·A·C Pigment lovely lily $18.50

10806U M·A·C Tinted Lipglass with Glitter of corset! $14.00

That said, we'll see. I've never had a problem with them before, but I have had a few e-mails from them saying that they did not have the product I ordered. I'll let you know!

patentg33k

My Lingerie order got cancelled

I got an email from Nordstrom.com cancelling the Lingerie items that I ordered on Friday night. I replied and objected to the cancellation. The reason is that I'll be traveling around the holiday and won't be able to be online to purchase them on Dec. 26th. Nordstrom said they would make a "one time accomodation" and hold the order open--that is, ship to me after December 26th instead of completely cancelling the order. That's fine with me. I definitely won't be getting Lingerie any earlier ordering through Nordstrom though!! Hope this helps someone.