Lingerie Online?

badpenny

Usually, they put the collections online before the release dates, but not with Lingerie yet.
ssad.gif
I got Pink Maribu and Sunday Best off of ebay for good prices and I have plenty of empties for the rest of the lippies, but I'm DYING to get the piggies, most of the lipglasses and the rest of the LE eyeshadows!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

succubus

Well I just thought it was odd that it wasn't up yet on the site, that's why I was wondering if it's gonna be sold that way.

mmm12

Someone posted on MUA that they contacted MAC and they were told that due to the Christmas Holiday that Lingerie would not be online till TUESDAY
weeping.gif

Can anyone confirm? Eitherway, MAC online rep ppl have known to make a mistake every now and then, so I would still check online every so often.

eyeshadowfreak

Last year, High Tea wasn't up til the week after Christmas, so it won't surprise me if Lingerie won't be up til late next week.

badpenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeshadowfreak
Last year, High Tea wasn't up til the week after Christmas, so it won't surprise me if Lingerie won't be up til late next week.

How ironic, the High Tea collection image is up on their website now, lol, although nothing happens when you click on it.

badpenny

They fixed it, unfortunately though it wasn't a mix up while they were adding Lingerie, like I was hoping.

Colorqueen

I don't know why the heck they insist upon releasing stuff the day after Christmas anyway. #@Q$@#

BTW, the offices are closed this week except for Wednesday I think.

The pro site is getting messed up today, they must be playing around with it.

Frustrating, I know. I just hope that I can be online when they FINALLY put it up so it is not sold out before I have a chance!

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
Bah! I went online to order the skinfinishes today & nothing!
ssad.gif

You can find them on Nordstroms, like somebody has already posted, but you have to look under the "What's New" and go a few pages back. The first skinfinish you see in that section, click on it & it's the Lingerie shades. But Nordstrom doesn't have "Lingerie" yet on their MAC section. In fact, it's in stores today I guess, but I can't find it online anywhere yet either, except for the "What's New", and I can't find the lipsticks in there, only skinfinish and eyeshadow. Oh, and Powerpoints.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
You can find them on Nordstroms, like somebody has already posted, but you have to look under the "What's New" and go a few pages back. The first skinfinish you see in that section, click on it & it's the Lingerie shades. But Nordstrom doesn't have "Lingerie" yet on their MAC section. In fact, it's in stores today I guess, but I can't find it online anywhere yet either, except for the "What's New", and I can't find the lipsticks in there, only skinfinish and eyeshadow. Oh, and Powerpoints.

I think there are all lingerie colors.

Here are the skinfinishes:
http://store.nordstrom.com/product/p...tyleID=2816227

Isis

You can always call a store/counter and place your order over the phone. I don't have the patience for Macys.com to get it's but in gear and update.
SO
I called the Bloomindales this afternoon at one of the malls I go to (but isn't convenient for me to get to at the moment), and they were wonderful setting it up for me. I should have my quad by the end of the week
greengrin.gif

succubus

It's a lot easier to do it over the website since they have all my info saved. I hate ordering over the phone cuz it's happened too many times where the person on the other end has gotten the info written down wrong.