Lingerie Pics

Coco_Hailey

woowee! thanx
smiles.gif
now I rrreally can't wait for this collection!
everything looks so nice, why oh why waiting AFTER xmas to release this marvelous collection? MAC doesn't know that everyone is broke after the holidays?!

pumpkincat210

The Eyeshadows look totally different than i'd imagined, but i still want them all except for black tied and idol eyes, which i already have.
I can't decide which msf i want..

Classic Beauty

i love both of the msf's! Definately getting both since I dont own one (only tried them). I really love this collection. It's so me.
smiles.gif

roxybc

Ooooh, I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch for the pics! I was actually going to check that website yesterday, but never got around to it.

ruby_soho

Ahhh that collection is so nice, I actually want everything. I'll be getting both MSF's since I don't own any for sure.

anuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
YAY!!!!! The MSF's weren't what I expected!!! I can't wait!!! Petticoat is mine!

DITTO!

Joke

Thank you for posting!
I want the MSF's and maybe some of the e/s ...
But I'll have to wait a long long time before they arrive here
ssad.gif

Sushi_Flower

oooh..interesting..I think i might be getting my first full pigment and i'm not sure about the MSFs, will probably end up getting one if they look nice on me and i'll see if one of the lipglass or lipstick will take my fancy, other than that i'll be resisting.

Isis

WOW this is one of the most beautiful collections I've seen yet
eyelove.gif

I'm deffinitelly getting one of everything! maybe 2 of some
winks.gif

caroni99

Man! I was really trying not to like anything from this collection..now I'm working on a list and my wallet is crying :-(

Eye<3Colour

ooo i want everything!!! i know that wont happen.. thnx for the pics.. i need to figure out what im going to get!!!

turtle_pixie_

I'll need to see goldenaire in the flesh now, it looks too grey/brown there
ssad.gif
and im rethinking on teh eyeshadows and lipstuff. def getting both MSF!