*~*Lip Conditioner Scent (pot)...*~*

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Hey everyone!!! I just bought the TLC in Petting Pink over the weekend (love it!!), and I love the scent/taste. However, I went to lunch w/ my friend & she had the clear one (in the white pot; I don't know if it was the SPF or not) but it smelled *horrible*!!!! Does the clear one with SPF have a better/different scent than the one w/o SPF??? Also, does the clear one with SPF have the same scent as the TLC??? TIA!!!!!
smiles.gif
*~*

erine1881

the untinted spf (white) has the same vanilla scent/flavor as the tinted spf tlc. the untinted non-spf (clear/yellow coloring) does not have the vanilla scent/flavor (kinda has a vasoline scent/flavor). this one is currently available only in the sqeeze tube in the new packaging. sounds like she has the old packaging.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Thanks for responding!!! I think she does have the old pot (she said she's had it for a while). I love my petting pink, so I will probably get the clear one also. Thanks again!!*~*

erine1881

anytime. i don't use the non-spf on customers because of the petroleum qualities of it. when i use the spf, cutomers always comment on the taste/scent.