and thought it was a cute color. but
i need some more suggestions to add
to the list.

it doesnt needa be NARs any brand is
okay. DrugStore, Department store
whatever. im down for any ideas :)
thanks in advance

mariecinder

I love Rimmel's Vinyl Lipglosses. East End Snob is a nice neutral color much like NARS Turkish Delight. I also love Snog as a 'my lips but better' color. They're cheap and they have a nice smell.

eye_pr0mise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecinder
I love Rimmel's Vinyl Lipglosses. East End Snob is a nice neutral color much like NARS Turkish Delight. I also love Snog as a 'my lips but better' color. They're cheap and they have a nice smell.

wow thanks a bunches. ill be sure to check those
out when i go shopping tomorrow. :)

clamster

Hmmm.. so many to choose from! MAC Viva glam V is nice. There was this gloss by rimmel I don't know if they still sell it, it was a "star dazzler" called glorious. It came in a squeeze tube. I'll be really sad if they don't sell that anymore.
ssad.gif
I have a feeling the don't.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Well, here's the list!!! Lol Clinique Superbalm (grapefruit & mango are the sheerest), Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect, Nars Turkish Delight, Giza, Chihuahua, Striptease, and Sweet Dreams l/g, MAC lipglass in C-Thru, Underage, Nymphette, Oyster Girl, and Trifle (l/e) are all pretty, MAC Lipgelee in Slicked Pink, Saplicious, and Jellybabe, Plushglass in Pretty Plush, Bountiful, and Posh it Up, and last but not least, DiorKiss glosses are great too!!! HTH!!!
winks.gif
*~*

Sephora: NARS Lip Gloss: Lip Gloss

Sephora: Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss: Lip Gloss

Sephora: Dior Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect: Lip Gloss

Sephora: Dior DiorKiss: Lip Gloss

M·A·C Cosmetics | Tinted Lipglass

M·A·C Cosmetics | Plushglass

M·A·C Cosmetics | Lipgel&#233e

Latest posts